What's new

London

shame on you, Mike.... while we may disagree on lots of things, I admire the passion in your arguments.... but what you said was just mean-spirited and totally uncalled for

:lol: Love how Liz had to jump in... I swear she LOVES to be picked on... jumps up for every opportunity to... then cries and moans about it...

You prove a little more with each post you make what an **** you really are.

A- Men... but I coulda told you that a LOOOONNNGGGG time ago.. this post is simply added to the pile

:lol: Love how Liz had to jump in... I swear she LOVES to be picked on... jumps up for every opportunity to... then cries and moans about it...

Well, I was just going to post that I hope she enjoys her trip, but then I saw that this thread had gone to crap, so I had to say something. As I've said before, I agree with Mike's objection to the new law in Arizona. I don't think we should have to show our papers for every stupid reason a cop can come up with.

And yes it can be if you are singled out because you are Hispanic or any other race that might be in the media right now. I'm sure you wouldn't know since you don't have any children of your own and all you have are your dogs.

M

Talk about a low blow... didn't know if you didn't have kids that you can't have an opinion....

I actually agree with some of how you feel about the Arizona situation... bu I am not going to stand by and watch someone be berated because they don't have kids... don't understand the connection there.

As I've said before, I agree with Mike's objection to the new law in Arizona. I don't think we should have to show our papers for every stupid reason a cop can come up with.

OMG....well since you agree....then it MUST be right....

seriously? why are you posting in this thread? it's late and I have to go home soon and I'm not physically up to it today....

OMG....well since you agree....then it MUST be right....

seriously? why are you posting in this thread? it's late and I have to go home soon and I'm not physically up to it today....

I don't know. I just wanted to say that I hope she has a good trip. Pretend that that's all that I said, k?

You guys picking on Liz is sooo last year (or last month anyway).....didn't you get that memo? Let her be...all she did was wish the d-word's daughter a nice trip.

Let's save our energy for the weekend. :woot:

You guys picking on Liz is sooo last year (or last month anyway).....didn't you get that memo? Let her be...all she did was wish the d-word's daughter a nice trip.

Let's save our energy for the weekend. :woot:

I'm just a little confused as to why the d-word was such a problem for her but the f-word and t-word didn't bother her a bit. :surrender: Standards, I guess.

I'm just a little confused as to why the d-word was such a problem for her but the f-word and t-word didn't bother her a bit. :surrender: Standards, I guess.

Cause I said it. I'm a meany, meany poo poo head. :bowing:

Because it's a gross, nasty word. Btw, I went back through and skimmed the thread, and I still can't figure out what the t-word is.

it is RED...

And looking pretty ragged.
Bathroom7.jpg

Why don't you be a nice DIL and get her a pretty new one?

heart_hot_water_bottle_500.jpg

Or jazz it up with a nice sweater.

hotwaterbottle.jpg

Now that my daughter is in marching band, she has an opportunity to go and march in London for the new years parade. Cost is a cool $3000 +pocket money. Only thing is she told me about it 2 weeks ago and the deadline for a passport is the 15th. So I had to go to the post office and have an expedited passport form filled out, sent it next day, and pay to have it sent back next day ($220).

Well I've been tracking it online and finally it is in it's final stages and states that it should be mailed back "around 9/4/2010". So it looks like as if she is going to make this trip.

M

If it's just to London - she won't be using Euros, just pounds. I studied abroad in London in college and it was a great time. The holidays are a great time there. I was charged a fee at the ATM but not for a debit card transaction (but it was connected to my bank account, not a prepaid, and I think that would be different).

Because it's a gross, nasty word. Btw, I went back through and skimmed the thread, and I still can't figure out what the t-word is.

Back