What's new

London

Apparently cause no one directed **** at his daughter. There was talk of "papers" in another thread so Joan was being funny and made a mention of that here.

In the thread where my daughter was being discussed.
That I wouldn't want her civil liberties to be messed with by someone asking to see her papers. From what I understand that's a terrible thing to face. :snicker:

Clearly Joan would not be mean to a child nor was she hinting at it,

Ohh riiiiight.

Mike this is where you say "Oh, sorry......I thought you were trying to get a jab in........so I went off....."

Actually this is where you take a shot at my manhood and reference me to a fairy or some other denomination.

M

In the thread where my daughter was being discussed.

So what?! No one insulted her. Many including myself said we hope she has a nice trip.

If Joan said she was joking and us who know her better than you say she was joking and meant no harm then why do you continue to assume she was intending an insult?

So what?! No one insulted her. Many including myself said we hope she has a nice trip.

If Joan said she was joking and us who know her better than you say she was joking and meant no harm then why do you continue to assume she was intending an insult?

Because it IS insulting. She never wished anyone a good trip. She came in here with only one thing in mind.

M

I want to know what this statement was in reference to. Or maybe I don't?

How certain people here think it is funny to insult children of other nationalities with total disregard of their feelings.

M

So you were encouraging the "so called" insulting of your daughter? Must have not outraged you that much then. Furthermore you wanted to show it to your daughter's band students. If it was so horrific why would you want them to see this conversation?

It was all a joke, Mike, and you know it. I don't think anyone here thought it was mean spirited except you.

So you were encouraging the "so called" insulting of your daughter? Must have not outraged you that much then.

I was outraged.

Furthermore you wanted to show it to your daughter's band students. If it was so horrific why would you want them to see this conversation.

Why hide it. I'm sure there are other out there just like Joan Marie. So they can be prepared for it.

It was all a joke, Mike, and you know it. I don't think anyone here thought it was mean spirited except you.

Did she ever tell me it was a joke? No. Plus even if it was one, it was in very poor taste. How can any of you be upset with me saying anything about her not having children but not upset with her when she degrades mine?

M

This is a freaking train wreck.....

I'm leaving saying, "I hope your daughter has a wonderful time in London! It will be an awesome experience for her and her band mates."

How certain people here think it is funny to insult children of other nationalities with total disregard of their feelings.

M

I just read the whole thread again and no where did I see anyone insulting children of other nationalities..............I saw someone making a reference to another thread as a joke, which Mike did about my husband referencing him in one thread in regard to another, however he did it out of spite............merely referencing showing papers i.e. a passport which she will have to do at the air port, hotel, and several other places

I think your being hypersensitive, Ive been there you feel attacked so you react, Mike, try going back threw the thread reading it from another perspective and see what ya get.............. the papers reference was a joke nothing more

Apparently, I've given you more credit than you deserve, Mike. Silly, Silly Aunt Bea ...

In reference to the having papers comment, I thought she meant as an American in another country not as a Hispanic in another country. I think you were being hyper-sensitive too but that's just my opinion.

Hope your daughter has a great time in London. "Studied" there in college for a semester and loved it. Such a great city!

In reference to the having papers comment, I thought she meant as an American in another country not as a Hispanic in another country. I think you were being hyper-sensitive too but that's just my opinion.

Hope your daughter has a great time in London. "Studied" there in college for a semester and loved it. Such a great city!

Making reference to my daughter having to show papers. As if she is some sort of illegal.

M

Why do you say that like it's a bad thing? :giggles:

BTW, I'm just glad to see a **** bag cozy. Never thought they had a cozy for that.

I did and he knows that. He just wants some attention.

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE!!!

Just for the record, I was not poking fun at Mike's daughter. Instead I was poking fun at the notion that it's just a horrible inconvenience to have one's papers checked.

Pretty much everyone on this board except for him seems to understand that. I wasn't the only one on this board making those comments but for some reason, mine seemed to set him off. That's his issue, not mine.

I got it immediately Joan. Maybe it was the unexpected $3k cost that got him to not think things out.

Back