What's new

*lots of cussing inside be warned* **** MANAGER AT HALLMARK highway 50 KTOWN

Cat fight! :34:

I know right? Sounds hawt......a couple Asian women getting scrappy......toss in some pudding and start selling tickets. :woot:

I know right? Sounds hawt......a couple Asian women getting scrappy......toss in some pudding and start selling tickets. :woot:

I'll print the tickets, you sell em at the door.

I'm ringside with the pudding. :hiphip:

I'll print the tickets, you sell em at the door.

I'm ringside with the pudding. :hiphip:

Fine, but I'm taking a 60% cut. :koolaid2:

What a team we make! :cartwheel:

Fine, but I'm taking a 60% cut. :koolaid2:

What a team we make! :cartwheel:

I was thinking since I'm fronting the $$ to make the tix we could go 50-50 (obviously the pudding was free). :pout:

But if that's a deal breaker, I'm fine with that.:surrender:

I was thinking since I'm fronting the $$ to make the tix we could go 50-50 (obviously the pudding was free). :pout:

But if that's a deal breaker, I'm fine with that.:surrender:

Yes but the concept was mine......it's all about creative direction my friend. And besides.....I always get my way. :snicker:

NP I'm still ringside. :34:

Hey we need a name for our venue......any ideas? Szechuan Sweeties? Singapore ****s (just to sell more tickets ladies no offense), Asian Delights? (and yes I'm looking at a take out menue :lol:).

**** now I'm hungry. :surrender:

I didn't think Sati has a cell.....at least that's what she told me. :pout:

(unless I'm thinking about someone else)

ummm maybe that's why she didn't answer me.. I texted her house phone! :hides:

Sati babe.....might I ask why you even bothered with that Hallmark? I think every person in this town knows that Hallmark sux moldy donkey balls.

Sorry about the ordeal, but the cops? OMG! :roll:

*crosses arms* hmmpphhh well I had NO idea. LOL they were always friendly BEFORE. the dreaded COUPON apparently brought out psycho **** to the front. :surrender:

Sorry about that Sati - btw - where the hell you been?

shopping, shopping, managing my listia auctions and shipping out auctions to winners, dropping off donations, redoing my coupon class hand outs preppeing for teaching shopping basics (volunteer work), and shopping? LOL

OMG! A real live "coupon police" story?! What a ****!!! I hope it is a big FAT, FAT gift card! :)

I bought two of the cutest advent calendars with one this past weekend. They were 50% off, regular price $12.95. So, I really needed three, went back yesterday - now full price. So I asked "I was in the other day and these caught my eye, but I thought I saw a sign for 50% off?" VERY SNOTTY she says "Yes but we had COUPONERS in here getting TWO of them for $3.00 so we (nods at the other girl) took the sign down." "So are they on sale?" "Not until we are sure there aren't going to be any more of those COUPONS coming in here." (As if the coupons walked in by themselves!)

Oh, ok well I'll take this then thanks. Rings me up...."Oh, wait...I almost forgot! I have a coupon for that! :giggles: She had such a pained look on her face I thought Gold Crowns were coming out of her butt! :lol:

But aren't they cute?

2009cookiesheetadvent2.jpg

dang that is CUTE AS HELL

*giggle* about the sales people GOOD GRIEF

OHHH!!!! That's you! You must come to Kenosha too! Seriously there's a little young Asian lady who plays stoopid at our Wags and CVS....I see her there all the time with her "little English" expaining how she didn't know this that and the other thing. It's pretty funny actually. If I ever get close enough to her, I'm gonna whisper "Nice game babe." ;) :lol:

OHHHHHH i think i know who you are talking about!!! :lol:

He did?! :bliss:

Two Asian women? Don't remember. It was such a short meeting.....I gave tygr some tequilla, sat with Anneburn and Aki.....was fun.....too short, but fun.

HEY WTF YOU ALL ARE HIJACKING MY CUSSS THREAD WITH ALL THIS HAPPY FRIENDLY ****. CUT IT THE **** OUT

:giggles:

Sorry about your troubles... I tried texting you young lady! :tap:

texting me? WOMAN!?! i dont have a cell phone!?!?! LOL you have to actually DIAL THE NUMBER AND TALK TO ME over the phone!!

*gasp*

ummm maybe that's why she didn't answer me.. I texted her house phone! :hides:

bwahahahahah yup you did. sowwy honey, no cell. i hate cell phones, HATE THEM PASSIONATELY. just a house phone. so CALL ME you have a closet waiting for you to rifle through it.:welcome1:

The last time I went to use my Q on a candle they told me it was only for use on "hallmark" items and had to be $10 for one item, not the total amount? I didn't push, cause I didn't want a scene. Then she had me ....SIGN the coupon like a credit card receipt. I was giggling to myself, "really Mrs. Mall Cop - what's that going to do?"

OMG! What an Asshat!

I'm sorry you had such a rough time...I try to keep my cool..but I think in a situation this this I would have lost my cool!

Oh ya, and I forgot to say I'm so sorry you were treated like that also. What a miserable ****. I would be fuming still - BUTMUNCH!

So sorry you went thru this. My Dh had issues there the other day. He said the woman was being a PITA and asked him to sign some book so he wrote Santa Clause as his name. She pitched a fit and then asked him to spell his real name for him. He spelled Bite me. She was not so pleased.

Back