What's new

Make-up or no

Can you please list exactly what you are buying at Walgreens. I have RR burning a hole in my pocket and this sounds like something I would like to try if you like it. Thanks!

The one I have is called Alpha Hydroxy Face Cream. It is Walgreens brand. I bought it over a year ago and forgot I had it -- didn't use it. Here is a link to a similar product that you can order online from Walgreens.com http://www.walgreens.com/store/c/studio-35-beauty-alpha-hydroxy-face-cream/ID=prod6111663-product

The one I have, I bought in the store. I don't know if they still have it, but I'm sure if they don't carry it anymore, many other stores probably have a store brand alpha hydroxy acid face cream.

It's hit or miss with me. If I'm doing errands, usually not. Class - sometimes yes, sometimes no. Work, yes. I've stashed some of my makeup in my car (and a couple of pairs of high heels) and put it on real quick in the am - mineral type foundation, eyeshadow, sometimes eyeliner or lip gloss. Depends on my mood, how much time I have, and how far I have to walk.

Back