What's new

Man U takes Premier League lead

Mr.Rogers

Chief Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
Manchester United took over the Premier League lead at the end of a round of games for the first time since Oct. 15, beating West Bromwich Albion 2-0 Sunday on a pair of goals by Wayne Rooney as Manchester City lost 1-0 at Swansea.

I think this is good.
I don't like the City, not that I like United, but City are a team that is being driven by money and they don't deserve the title.
With all my hate to the Red Devils, I support them at this fight against the City.

This could prove to be a seminal moment in the title race. The dynamics have shifted now, Manchester City have been top of the league for 4 months, and Manchester United are suddenly above them. City's forthcoming fixtures are: Chelsea. Stoke away, Sunderland, and Arsenal away. The pressure is on!

Now Manchester United's fate is in their own hands. And if they beat City, surely they will be able to win the title. Go Man utd!

I don't like United and I would prefer City to win it. But yeah surprisingly Utd overtook City because the latter is very good in the league. The league is a marathon race and it looks like City is losing their breath.

On a sad note, the season is almost over! :((( Arrghh.

No worries that the season is almost over, because we have the euro to look forward to and the last quarter of the season is the most interesting.

I don't like United and I would prefer City to win it. But yeah surprisingly Utd overtook City because the latter is very good in the league. The league is a marathon race and it looks like City is losing their breath.

The season isn't really over, it is not like the difference is 10 points, United can still trip and City can take the 1st place back.

A quarter of the football season is remaining, the most exciting part of the football season. Lots of quarter-finals, semi-finals, finals, glory and dejection.

Manchester City lack experience, they have never won the Premier League before. Experience at this stage of the season is important.

Now Manchester United's fate is in their own hands. And if they beat City, surely they will be able to win the title. Go Man utd!

The same applies to Manchester City, their fate is in their hands. Win all of their games and they will win the title. Whoever wins the Manchester derby will probably win the title. It should be a good game, I hope it isn't an anti-climax like previous Manchester derbies.

The same applies to Manchester City, their fate is in their hands. Win all of their games and they will win the title. Whoever wins the Manchester derby will probably win the title. It should be a good game, I hope it isn't an anti-climax like previous Manchester derbies.
We have already seen the last Manchester derby at the Trafford, and City smashed them.
I just hope it won't happen again because I don't want the City to win the title this year, they still don't deserve it.

I still think City will win the league. Even though they have a tough run in I do think this is their year :(

I still think City will win the league. Even though they have a tough run in I do think this is their year :(
Hopefully Chelsea will do them some trouble next week :)
That way United can take the league without any problem.

I can't believe they got passed City.
Tough battle now, but I still think City will prevail.

That will be one hell of a match with lots of tackles and yellow cards! LOL I still hope City will win it because I don't like United. :p

I hope that next season the league will be tighter, as in 4 teams competing for the 1st place! :p

Manchester City have by far the best squad in the league but I think they will bottle it in the final stages. Manchester United will not bottle it, they have been there and done it many times before.

I would definable prefer City winning it this year. Although they have a tough road coming up. I'm not sure if they will be able to match United point for point through the next five matches.

Would you rather United win it than City then? How come?
Because, even if United are our biggest opponent, City are a team that doesn't even play football, they play transfers, and ruin other teams.
Look what they have done to Arsenal...

Manchester City will arguably be the most powerful force in the transfer market if they win the title. They can pay the highest wages, the highest transfer fees, and they will have the status of champions to attract players.

Manchester City will arguably be the most powerful force in the transfer market if they win the title. They can pay the highest wages, the highest transfer fees, and they will have the status of champions to attract players.
It makes me sad to see such players like Nasri leaving their club...
I hope they don't win, as I said thousands of times.

Back