What's new

Meaningful Objects

Vampenstine

Expert Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
Do you have an object that means something to you?
A bit of special jewellery? An old teddy? Lucky socks?

I've got my silver hoop earrings. I've had them for years, and they were my first bit of 'proper' jewellery. I got them from H. Samuel. I'd be gutted to ever lose them.
I have a ring from Michael, which I adore and never take off.
The Green Day Bullet In A Bible CD I bought 4 years ago for 99p got me into the kind of music I listen to today. That's possibly my favourite CD from my collection.

I've got quite a few things that mean something to me, but I won't list them all.

So, share your own meaningful objects and the story behind them :)

theres only thing I have that means something to me an that's my dads old rosary beads they dange from a picture in my living room

Some of my plushies have a lotta meaning to me- I've had them since I was little, and I'd hate to ever lose them.

Ah man I remember buying Bullet in a Bible back when it was released when I was 11 :) The only thing that I couldn't bear to lose is a bear (ha) that I have had since I was born.

lol, i'm still pretty attached to a lot of stuffed animals that i've had since i was little.
i still have my first ipod video from like the 7th grade, even though it doesn't work anymore.
i have a little heart made of amber on a necklace that my grandpa gave me.
oh, and then there's my fancy pin of my scottish family crest. i think its the most badass thing ever.

The most precious thing I have is a solid silver necklace and cross that my beloved late Grandfather presented to me on my sixteenth birthday.

It has never been off since that day he put it around my neck...For what ever reason I hope and pray I never have to.

My eternity ring from Kirk <3 for obvious reasons it's very important to me. Gutted that the stone fell out due to me being the clumsy person I am. I want to wear it every day.
I also have a large collection of gifts and memories from Kirk that I never want to part with <3

Somewhere on my shelf I've still got a tattered copy of a Linkin Park album, the first album I ever bought. The disc is scratched up to all hell so it probably doesn't work, but I'm surprised I still have it after so many moves. It's kinda special to me because that album pretty much kept me together through my rough childhood, and even though my taste in music has changed, I still get goosebumps listening to that first LP record.

Somewhere back at my parents house there are some little toy trains, Thomas the Tank Engine ones, that I used to collect as a wee babby. I'll never get rid of those, and I can't explain why..

I have 3 pieces of jewelry that are very meaningful to me.

My "Amyy" necklace that has 4 small diamonds in it made by my godfather, it was an 18th present from him and my godmother.
My silver and gold bracelet which I haven't taken off for.. 5years which is also made my godfather and was a present from him and my godmother.
A gold necklace with a small heart which was my mums when she got married and she passed it down to me.

anddddd My stuffed toy which is a monkey called Colin.. seriously can't sleep without him. <3

I've got a few things.

My Marvel.collection to start with. Marvel is my entire life, and my collection will always grow.

One of my Loki action figures my best guy friend bought for me when I was crying over a bad break up. He wanted to see me smile.

My Avengers Puzzle the same friend bought for me for X-Mas.

My black bead necklace which I rarely take off that the same friend gave to me which was his ex-boyfriend's.

My grandpa's favourite shirt which I got when he passed when I was five. I sleep with it all the time, and sometimes wear it to sleep for comfort.

My black teddy bear I made when I was five and named after my mum.

My late puppy Alaska's collar I walked her on which was Cadav's old puppy's, Lawki.

And a few things I got from Cadaverous along the way.

I have a little woollen knitted teddybear that belonged to my little girl called Juniper. She died of pneumonia aged 5. The little bear is very special to me.

A beautiful fountain pen, a Graf von Faber-Castel that I still write with

A Breitling Montbrilliant Datora

And antique crystal paperweight

I don't think I have any object of that sort. I'm not sure but I don't think I'm they type of person who would deposit any personal or meaningful values into an object.

Back