What's new

More big news!!!!!!

My emotions are impossible to control. Whatever the mood, it is amplified sooo intensely. If I'm sad, I'm bawling. If I'm happy, I'm like a bi-polar giddy. If I'm mad, im furiously outraged.

Anyone else experience this? Is it (hopefully) a first trimester thing or is this for the whole pregnancy? Any ways of coping??

Thank you!!!

Sorry to tell you Red, I had that problem thru my whole pregnancy! IT WAS HORRIBLE! I HOPE yours goes away after the first trimester....I was just impossible to deal with and I COULD FEEL IT! I would apologize and then still cry or rip someone's head off! Hang in there!

Oh boy Becky that would NOT be good. I would be very alone by the end of the pregnancy!!

I was always told that #2 was hard but after that, what's one more? Oh boy was I lied to?

Seriously gonna have a panic attack LMAO.

I think the change for two to three was HUGE! We were outnumbered.

I didn't have enough hands to hold every one in the parking lots...

I'm thinking maybe after three it isn't so bad? IDK At that point you've already lost the war.

My MIL had 13..."once you're past ten..."
?

Sure I guess that all makes sense!!
Well maybe i need some good luck in lieu of congrats ;)
We need a bigger car now!

thanks! if you could bring a maternity straight jacket and a padded helmet with a built in muzzle, then we should be all set! :lol:

HOW THE HELL DID I MISS THIS?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We're
pregnant.gif
!!!!! :bliss: :bliss: :bliss:

picure-caption-pregnant-and-sexy-1.gif

Take it easy my pet. :flowers: :wan:

You missed it because you were busy dongling with your move...

everything is always about you...

our little red riding ho is preggers....sniff sniff....

I remember way back when we were like who is that crazy **** with the **** on her head....

**** fiya I love you!! You too mrsmom!!! Thanks!!!!!

I think the change for two to three was HUGE! We were outnumbered.

I didn't have enough hands to hold every one in the parking lots...

I'm thinking maybe after three it isn't so bad? IDK At that point you've already lost the war.

My MIL had 13..."once you're past ten..."
?

Gotta agree on that one :giggles:

My 3rd turned my hair grey! .....

But my 4th is an absolute angel :girl:

Congratulations mrsred, it will all be great!

Yay!!! Congratulations!!! I love babies!!! You are a lucky lucky lady!

Congrats! I agree on the #3 thing. It was crazy up until my youngest turned two. Now we've finally "adjusted". Not like "our house is clean" adjusted... more like... "I can finally stop drinking everyday" adjusted.:giggles: (j/k) They are fun!!!!!!!!!

Back