What's new

Most boring sport

Baseball is the most boring sport out there. Pitch....nothing.....pitch....nothing....pitch....oh! Look! He hit it to the third baseman....out! And the cycle begins again! I used to love watching baseball when I was younger, but now, I can't even get excited for the World Series. :/

To each his own! No answer is wrong here, or unacceptable, right? There are so many sports, but for me... watching people play golf or playing golf itself just isn't exciting for me. It's soooo boring, from my own viewpoint.

I think it's only for the rich and busy people who need to talk business or have a friendly game with each other while not really sweating so much on a sport. I can't imagine liking a sport where you have to walk then hit then walk a long walk again then hit, then walk again (or even if you ride the golf car). Of course, having to watch it is more boring for me.

Baseball - jeez! How can you even find this sort of stuff "fun"? It's no wonder the crowd likes to entertain themselves with hotdogs and nachos in the stadium. :p

mmm hotdogs and nachos, must be time for food. I like playing baseball but not a bog fan of watching it.

mmm hotdogs and nachos, must be time for food. I like playing baseball but not a bog fan of watching it.

Is that possible, though? Like, loving the game yet not interested in watching? :p that sounds a bit hypocritical to be honest :p

I must agree that Golf is the most boring to watch on tv as well as in person. Even miniature golf is a snooze. Watching it on tv actually puts me to sleep. I think is because of the sun shining, and all the greenery, oh and that the games moves like the speed of a turtle.

Golf for me is the most boring thing ever to watch. I get that the leisurely pace is one of the benefits of it, but for me it just drags on. There's no excitement in it for me at all.

I'm going to have to say hockey. Watching that makes me want to go to sleep.

Most boring sport has to be golf
I would rather watch paint dry than watch golf.

If you say so
maybe if the golfers fought on the green it would be less boring
But I don't want an old guy to break a hip. LOL

Did I tell you that S plays golf? LOL His knee has been giving him problems though and I don't know if he'll make good on his promise to take me.

Did I tell you that S plays golf? LOL His knee has been giving him problems though and I don't know if he'll make good on his promise to take me.

Yet another reason for me to dislike golf.
Just keep pouring on the ammo why don't ya.
The only thing I like about golf is Tiger Woods.

Yet another reason for me to dislike golf.
Just keep pouring on the ammo why don't ya.
The only thing I like about golf is Tiger Woods.

You dislike it less because of him? LOL Tiger Woods isn't all that great of a sensation. I started following the game though several years back.

You dislike it less because of him? LOL Tiger Woods isn't all that great of a sensation. I started following the game though several years back.

He's a young guy; he brought some life to the sport
Plus he's the first black guy, +1 for us.

Lawn bowls is terribly boring. I would do anything to avoid watching that utter rubbish.

Back