What's new

My 10 year old just said ****!

Just thought it was amusing that a thread with this title goes along without any complaints but the Jewel one caused so much uproar. Yes, I know the Jewel one was worse than this one in that it targeted a specific bunch of people but it still gave me that confused puppy dog look. :hides:

Yea see I'm not really all that surprised.....this title is just stating what was said......the other one was quite ignorant and insulting and it was used AS AN INSULT toward someone. And the insult was referencing a specific group of people who are unable to defend themselves-though as a mom to a special little girl I can assure you that there is no better defense than that priceless glimmer in her eye when she achieves something great!!! But then again what do I know :surrender:

I didn't start cussing around friends til 7th grade. Never cussed in front of my parents til about a year ago!

So putting the F-bomb behind us, we have a new situation. I let him outside to shoot hoops with the 18 year old neighbor kid. DS came home a little later carrying a bunch of stuff all excited: "Mom! Mom! Cody gave me his old Play Station 2 and all these games!" The games are all rated M for mature.....things like Mortal Kombat and God War. :surrender:

I have never let him play violent games and I refuse to back down on this issue!!! :ranting:

So he's all mad at me and DH doesn't think it's a big deal.:surrender:

So putting the F-bomb behind us, we have a new situation. I let him outside to shoot hoops with the 18 year old neighbor kid. DS came home a little later carrying a bunch of stuff all excited: "Mom! Mom! Cody gave me his old Play Station 2 and all these games!" The games are all rated M for mature.....things like Mortal Kombat and God War. :surrender:

I have never let him play violent games and I refuse to back down on this issue!!! :ranting:

So he's all mad at me and DH doesn't think it's a big deal.:surrender:

UGH!!! BOYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Though I must admit I love me some Mortal Kombat!!! Hook a **** up!!!!!! :lol: My dumb **** ex thought it would be a good idea to let my boys play "grand Theft Auto" # 5000 or whatever it is-ya know the one with hookers and all :surrender::surrender::surrender:

UGH!!! BOYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Though I must admit I love me some Mortal Kombat!!! Hook a **** up!!!!!! :lol: My dumb **** ex thought it would be a good idea to let my boys play "grand Theft Auto" # 5000 or whatever it is-ya know the one with hookers and all :surrender::surrender::surrender:

Yeah, boys. I'm not giving in though! :hopmad: :keeper:

Yeah, boys. I'm not giving in though! :hopmad: :keeper:

Wait till they go to bed and stomp hubby's **** in Mortal Kombat!!!!! Practice while kids are in school if you have to!! :lol:

Wait till they go to bed and stomp hubby's **** in Mortal Kombat!!!!! Practice while kids are in school if you have to!! :lol:

Lol I'm sure DH would love for me to let him set it up, but I hate that **** and would never play it. Give me some Mario and Luigi and I'm good. :biggrin:

Lol I'm sure DH would love for me to let him set it up, but I hate that **** and would never play it. Give me some Mario and Luigi and I'm good. :biggrin:

Game on!!! Ur place or mine??? Wii? original nes? Heck I even have an Atari!!

I think I'm a bit of a junkie! :lol:

Game on!!! Ur place or mine??? Wii? original nes? Heck I even have an Atari!!

I think I'm a bit of a junkie! :lol:

I have Wii and the original ones. :)

So the he didn't give your son any games that aren't rated M? That sucks. You could probably get some used ones pretty cheap though. Does he have any money of his own?

So the he didn't give your son any games that aren't rated M? That sucks. You could probably get some used ones pretty cheap though. Does he have any money of his own?

What? Oh are you asking if the teen gave my son the bad games? Yeah DS came walking in the door with them. He won't get to play them though. I'll go to a used game store and get a couple he can play.....well he can with his money because yeah he has some (grand and great grandparents spoil him).

What? Oh are you asking if the teen gave my son the bad games? Yeah DS came walking in the door with them. He won't get to play them though. I'll go to a used game store and get a couple he can play.....well he can with his money because yeah he has some (grand and great grandparents spoil him).

I was asking if all the games the kid gave him are rated M.

Back