What's new

My Ghetto Rig

ocz and asus are a hit or miss these days once you hit gold you really hit it good and will profit from it forever

yea dude the stuff i got is a little pricy and is about the same as corsair equivlent but comparing to my friends stick of pc2700 corsair mine p4nwz HIM!!!
Btw www.accupc.com is the best for ordering ocz pc2700 ram they gave me free shipping! (good stuff)
But if you are looking for good ram look for ocz pc2700 rev 3.2, mine can do around 225mhz

the case was 35, and and the metal to make the box was 20, and the watercooling was ~60 (xoxide cert)

heh, go lian if u want a really good long lasting case. I am looking for a new case for my server/other comp that im making for xmas :)

lians are getting reall stupid real quick, i dont know how but yes theyre sexy but ALL THE NOOBS HAVE THEM! so lians are beocming the cheiftecs of the future ;/

i gotta disagree with you eXCeSS. n00bs which are simple minded people are more into pre-mods. Lian-Li's are for the pro's. :)

agreed, chieftecs are for the n00bs and considering andrew you have a chieftec rip off hmmm.....

TEH NOOB!!!!

lol j/k we love you andrew

Well, most premods are pretty cheap which makes them grossly populated. But lian li's are verry pricy so that makes them kinda elite, plus the fact that most n00bs would not even dare to mod a case so they buy premods. Cheiftecs were popular beacouse of the whole alienware boom and other companys supplying us with them. I have yet to see a retail chain with lian li, if that day ever comes then idk what im gonna do :X

I have a chieftech styled case but antec makes it. Only reason i got it is cuz it was $80 with a 400w psu.

I would never buy a case just for its psu, if lian came with psu's then they would have to be pcpc or enermax

since when do i have a cheiftec ripoff?

xs, the front looks cheiftec, but a cheiftec ripoff is pretty bad lol. What about that cheiftec u got on ur floor...?

i didn't buy my case for just its psu. Its a good case also if u don't care what they look like.

:/ its a large economy case, but theres aluminum cases, then theres lian li!!!

lol yeah i put the gay lil barb on and ddnt goop it up or anything, so i gooped it up and its fine now :D

Still makes me nervous to leave my comp on with out being there!

Look there is nothing wrong with cheiftec, My currnent case is a cheiftec its all i had when the lego case was killed. I dont have the time to reassemble it. So the cheiftec is gonna have to suffice. Maby ill build it again over break.

Back