What's new

Nate

Nate

Senior Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
Hello all!

My name is Nate. I am from central Pennsylvania, US. I may be new to these forums, but I would not be surprised if I know some of you already. I knew Kirk way back when I was only 13 through a clan on BF2:MC. Any other former CBE guys here?

Anyway, I am 19 years old going into my second year of college at Penn State University studying Geosciences. I am in a band called Lies, Inc. and I have the awesome opportunity of traveling around the East Coast to play my music. Music has become everything to me. I am really into all aspects of arts and love discussing music, cinematography and philosophy. On the other side of the spectrum, astronomy is a huge interest of mine. I cannot get enough of it. I've taken multiple classes and if the math wasn't ridiculously hard, I would be an Astronomy and Astrophysics major. Gaming used to be a big part of my life but it has been dropped in my priority list.

Can't wait to meet you all, see you around!
Nate

Welcome to the forums buddy; been ages since I've been on a forum with ya! Haha! :)
Stick around, enjoy your stay, tell people about us! :)

Woah was CBE really that long ago? Welcome! :D

Dude, we met when I was like...12. :D
[MENTION=1030]Nate[/MENTION]

I forgot to mention, there's a few around. [MENTION=11]Devin[/MENTION] was in for a time, and so was [MENTION=12]sileter[/MENTION] and [MENTION=13]Snake[/MENTION]. Those are the only ones I can think of on here who were in the team; this was in the PS3 era mind you though, you were only PS2 if I recall correctly. I'm still in contact with GingerbreadMan92 or whatever his username was...ya'know, Ben? :)

Dude, we met when I was like...12. :D
[MENTION=1030]Nate[/MENTION]

I forgot to mention, there's a few around. [MENTION=11]Devin[/MENTION] was in for a time, and so was [MENTION=12]sileter[/MENTION] and [MENTION=13]Snake[/MENTION]. Those are the only ones I can think of on here who were in the team; this was in the PS3 era mind you though, you were only PS2 if I recall correctly. I'm still in contact with GingerbreadMan92 or whatever his username was...ya'know, Ben? :)

Yeah then I was 11 hahaha. Such a long time ago, I cannot believe it. Yeah, I still talk to Ben every now and again. He and I are friends on facebook. I joined the PS3 era CBE for a half of a year or so but just starting losing interest. I blame it on the ****ty multiplayer games.

I recognize Sileter and Snake. I'm starting to wonder if Snake is who I think it is. I became friends with someone from CBE after CBE and forget what his username was.

Anyway, nice to meet you all!!

Yeah then I was 11 hahaha. Such a long time ago, I cannot believe it. Yeah, I still talk to Ben every now and again. He and I are friends on facebook. I joined the PS3 era CBE for a half of a year or so but just starting losing interest. I blame it on the ****ty multiplayer games.

I recognize Sileter and Snake. I'm starting to wonder if Snake is who I think it is. I became friends with someone from CBE after CBE and forget what his username was.

Anyway, nice to meet you all!!

[MENTION=1]Kirk[/MENTION] i was never in CBE, i remember Nate though as Steve (Ugly-five-one) used to mention him when i joined XaG and we played CBE a few times in friendly clan matches

Gingerbreadman92... lol im guesiing you mean GarlicBread Kirk? ;)

Why the **** isn't Steve here? We must get Steve here! Then we can tell him to **** off like we always do. :lol:
Jokes Steve, we love you!

GarlicBread, yes that's it. Forgive me! XD

Long time no see. Sure you can count me as being a CBE member for a "short while"

Might know me via combatting.

I think he was originally Gingerbreadman but then changed to garlicbread on the ps3. And yes, Steve MUST be brought here. YEAHHH STEVE

Back