What's new

Naughty Habits

lauren

Chief Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
Do you have any "naughty" habits? Come on, admit them here! Spills the beans :p

I used to bite my nails until I decided I wanted to grow them.
I bite my lip until it bleeds...because I just want to. I also peel the skin off them.

You have any?

I always peel the skin off my lips.
I also tend to pluck out my eyelashes and pick at my eyebrows when I get really nervous.

I bite the side of my cheeks, I am trying to stop biting my nails but it is so hard lmao ;;, and I lick my lips, a lot, which i shouldn't do because it dries out lips worse.

I bite the skin on the inside of my lips

Nail biting until my fingers bleed, picked at scabs, plucking at eyelashes and eyebrows, biting skin off my lips, chewing on the inside of my cheeks, squeezing at any bump I find... It's like a compulsion. I've been seriously looking into figuring out whether it's something I can get help for, because I seem to have every harmful grooming compulsion in the book x_x

Biting my nails.
And the worst - Smoking.

Bite my nails, bite the skin off of my lips so it bleeds, pick at that skin you get on your thumbs, click my joints over and over (I can click nearly all of them it's so weird) which drives my family mad and pick at spots and scabs.

Oh yeah I also pick all the mascara off my eyelashes resulting in pulling a lot of them out :x

You're all grossing me out.

I can't think of anything I do like that.

I bite my lips a lot, pick at scabs and cuts, and bite my nails when I get stressed.

Back