What's new

NCAA Men's Basketball Thread

IU beats NC Central today by 19, and MSU is struggling with Minnesota. Anyone think there will be an upset with that game?

Though I'm not a huge fan of college basketball myself, I too am looking forward to March Madness this year. The past couple years, I wasn't too interested, but this year, I am willing to see what the outcome may be overall. The month of March is just around the corner.

Though I'm not a huge fan of college basketball myself, I too am looking forward to March Madness this year. The past couple years, I wasn't too interested, but this year, I am willing to see what the outcome may be overall. The month of March is just around the corner.

Yeah. March Madness is going to look good this year.

I am a huge college bball fan. I go to the University of Kentucky and we take our basketball very seriously. I think this is the year we finally win it all! Our only loss is to your Hoosiers.

So excited for March Madness. It's coming up so soon, and this is really the first year I've even remotely cared about NCAA basketball. In the past, I'd watch march madness, but not really care who wins, so it's exciting to even know a little of what's going on.

Looks like the Hoosiers have to win at least 2 of their last 3 or better to get a 1-4 seed. Looks like we might have to beat MSU at home.

Notre Dame is losing to St. Johns, and Vanderbilt is trying to keep it close with Kentucky. I wonder if Notre Dame will get upsetted. It must be a good day to watch some college basketball. I wouldn't know as I have a test coming up soon so I'm trying to prepare :(

Anthony Davis had an amazing game today, led his team to that win without everyone else playing sub-par. I was extremely impressed as he showed a bit of everything. His offensive game is improving and he will be a good scorer eventually. His D is just special the way he blocks and alters shots. There's really nobody else like him out there even in the NBA.

Notre Dame gets upsetted by Saint Johns by 3 points. Florida down against UGA, and UNC is down against UVA. Possible two upsets? Both games in the second half.

Anthony Davis had an amazing game today, led his team to that win without everyone else playing sub-par. I was extremely impressed as he showed a bit of everything. His offensive game is improving and he will be a good scorer eventually. His D is just special the way he blocks and alters shots. There's really nobody else like him out there even in the NBA.

Wow. 28 Pts, 11 Reb, 2 Stl, and 6 Blk for Anthony Davis. That's extremely impressive for a freshman. Definitely NBA level on those stats.

The Duke and UNC game did it for me this year. I don't watch it often, but after that game, I was done for the rest of the year. I'm more of an NBA guy.

The Duke and UNC game did it for me this year. I don't watch it often, but after that game, I was done for the rest of the year. I'm more of an NBA guy.

Why is that? **** Vitale went pretty crazy when Duke sank that 3 on UNC lol.

Are the Huskies the best team in the Pac 12? I think they could actually go pretty far in this year's tournament if they get an at large bid. A whole lot of talent on that team.

That was a great game capped off by a great shot from Austin Rivers. I still like the college game. The level of play is obviously not as high as the NBA, but the intensity level is incredibly high. The games matter more in college.

UK is a lock to win a title this year. It is Cal's time to finally get one. They have 2 of the best players in the country in Davis and Gilchrist and a solid glue player in Miller.

UK is a lock to win a title this year. It is Cal's time to finally get one. They have 2 of the best players in the country in Davis and Gilchrist and a solid glue player in Miller.

The number 1 reason why UK will NOT win the Championship this year:

Coach Cal. Cheaters never win

The number 1 reason why UK will NOT win the Championship this year:

Coach Cal. Cheaters never win

If I do recall Roy Williams has some recruiting violations as well. Coach Cal is an excellent coach and man and he has never been convicted of any of his accusations.

How about that Hoosier upset on Michigan State at home. That was a much needed win for Indiana. Assembly Hall was crazy yesterday. I came a little late because I was in the balcony, but we got there and could hear screaming from the top of the stairs leading to the balcony. It was an insane atmosphere. It's amazing how far we've gone after only 13 wins last year.

Back