What's new

Need For Speed Underground!

wowww so nice i have a bunch of the older ones like porsche unleashed and some others i love them i will definately get it.

fileplanet is where i got it from, btw picture looks like crap because of jpg compression, you HAVE to run this game with all settings on high or else it looks like crap

edit: hmm looks like the rpm meter didint' show up LOL

Looks good, the only Need For Speed I had was Hot Pursuit (**** hard game!) but I may get this one...

dude i just got the game and the friggin soundtrack about drove me insane, BTW IF YOU LIKE RICE'n CARS OUT THEN PLAY THIS GAME :p

whoot, this game looks to be pimp.

gonna leave you all in my dust.

dude, the game is ok just its a game for people that take racing to the extreem like @ my school where everyone is friggin rich. But good game and all nice grpahics too!!

heh i hear what the dude was saying about the music. the song is alright but it plays it like 2483755 times in one sitting.

hopefully the full version doesnt have JUST ONE SONG.

other than that, drag racing is way fun, regular racing is not.
(in this game anyway)

it has 1 song cuz its the demo

drag racing in that is hard as heck with graphics at max with motion blur and light blurs

lol once u hit nitro its 1 constant blur

That one song is ANNOYING, nos is tight as heck tho. Whats your guys times for the drag....? Mines 25.00 w00t

yea i got demo and do about 25 flat on drag with top speed about 200.4 with all perfect gear shifts

yea my bro jus got 24.93 i don't like times much i'd rather go fast i got around 205mph

under.JPG

Back