What's new

Need For Speed Underground!

I definetly think that the Miata is the best car. It might not get oppenents in accleration but it defintley gets them in top speed. I really like underground its definitly the best nd4spd but the tracks get a bit repedtitve.

Yea those are pretty nice cars, i'll post some of mine in a lil i haven't been playing all that long though its still awesome, i drive a rsx

well I aint spoiling the ended (not that type unless pushed but that rarely happens) Was a bit surprised about something but should have expected it. But in overall was a bit dissapointed in the overall ending. But to see what else might be out there going to redo it again since I have a better understanding. New pics of my car will be up since it gained a new look..might be up tonight defenatly tommorrow night.

edited: Update new pics are up....here the url for us lazy ppl :p

http://www.geocities.com/tooveye/NFSUCAR.html

well you can send them to me.....using that site for a bit since im thinking of making a actualy web page.

what kind of grahpics card do you have, in the show room it looks like its choking and askin for some AA

AA? mez not familiar with that and notice some graphic settings werent maxed but thats changed updated pics will go up tommorrow night.

what kinda graphics card,

aa= anti antilasing, smoothes edges in graphics

any of u race me and i will do ok and when did they have girls in it i never seen a girl yet and i see pics of girls is that a differnt nfs

Ive got a Geforce fx 5200 on this computer...if that thing aint runing fully then agh and a bunch of other words :p

just beat the game...it was to easy and short imo, i only had trouble on like 5 races and i did them all on hard. I maxed out my car at 228mph also, good stuff i will post pics when i find a host

nfs.JPG

nfs1.JPG

theres my car...i also beat the game today and a pic of me movin pretty fast

i have a guestion my style bar after the race is done u know how it goes up well mine dosent go up anymore it stays full and adds points but i dont get new vinyls because it wont go up some one help me plz i really want more unquie vinyls if u can dpwnload them some where tell me that to

how come in some of the pics u see there are people around the car in the game i never seen people in my game

Back