What's new

Need For Speed Underground!

skyline120, the way that you put a picture on here is that you find someone to host the picture for you or you host the picture yourself and then attach the image to your post when you make one. If you need information on hosting, you can talk to Xenocide about uploading a few pictures for you if it is ok.

I do not know about the people or the style gauge, I have not played the game or demo yet. Nor have I seen anyone play it.

i have a 5 star rep alredy but out of no were it stoped it is stuck at full i will get alot of style points in the round but they dont do anything becuase it wont move

not sure, it shouldn't ever be stuck. Also the people around the car are usually there after winning a race.

i really need to know becuase i want alot more unique vinyls for my car i only have like 15 maybe 14 my style bar is full it stays up it never does anything i get style points they add to it i dont reallly want to play it now becuase of that i beat it already im doing online so i can get style points to get more but my style guage wont go down it stays full y !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

try using your car in quick race. You also get style points there. But would it matter because you can't customize your car once you've beaten underground

i know i went back so i can cutimize it i beat it but i wdidnt save it so i can cuztimize my car but do u kow y it is stuck at full

lol, i had to return the ps2 copy :( im gonna buy it for pc and whoop it!

anyone please help me i really need to know y my style gauge is stcuk at full spot i want to know !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

well the only thing i can think of is that your style points have maxxed out nothing more to unlock. And on another note talk to my contacts Ill have a domain soon.

yeah as far as the people. they dont show up unless you have your graphics settings at max.

and theres a cap to how many style points you can get, i think i read that it was 6 million. im not sure that my momory is 100% with me on that though.

Alrighty in hopefull any time to 6 days ill have a domain or if the bank screws up any time from now to the end of the month (hope that doesnt happen). So on that note im starting to make my website. If you like to see your pic on my site just send me a e-mail it eric2v@hotmail.com pls name your e-mail nfsupics otherwise when i sift threw the junk folder i look to see if i know any of them if not they get deleted pls have the title in there. After I have seen ur first e-mail that e-maill addy will be sent up to go into a specific folder so if you send any more e-mails to me they would go in there to save me time and to ensure i get ur e-mail.

Edited: Update:
Any where from now till thursday Ill recieve a number to active my payment account after which I send my purchase form to my friend it takes up to 72 hours till my domain name to be registered then Ill up load my partial website.

thanks for the style pionts shuak i didnt know that they could max out i thought u keep doing raceing and get more unique vinyls and thanks about the people thing

i quit playing, i dont care for it anymore, got old fast..

im playing FFXI these days.

yea i stopped playing once i beat the game. Now i'm back to cod and bf1942

i beat the game now too....pretty bad ending if u ask me (wont spoil it for you guys), the skyline is a beast i tell ya...i pwned xeno so bad last week with it not a very hot car yet but im workin on it kthx

Finially I am very glad that somebody finially stuck it to him.

Back