What's new

nice huh? (DAGG MOD LOG)

I'm feeling for a tag for you Brenzmom. I really am. :eek:hreally:

I think Brenz is someone else on another board that is trying to cause a bit of conflict again.

Tazznum1 said:
I think Brenz is someone else on another board that is trying to cause a bit of conflict again.

wow that has NEVER happened here before. whatever shall we do!!!:sheep:

Tazznum1 said:
hey, take it easy and be nice to brenzmom....he/she/it is still not telling us who her/his/its guess who? celebrity is.

you can tell me in PM brenzmom, just between us :)

I remember my dad, he used to tell me~ don't use force to extract information, try tact and diplomacy first and if it doesn't work, give them the big one! LMAO

Tazznum1 said:
Dang tazz, are you talking balls again?! Weren't we talkin that last nite before I went to bed?? I do think I posted a pic of some :)

Wellllllll deah lawd, that was one long ol' thread, started to look at it, cuz I had never seen it before.....finally had to stop to work on dd's room.....came back and just had to skip to the last page( sorry if I missed anything good) ....toooo long. But OMG, I was so happy to see brenzmom back to visit. I think she's starting to feel more comfortable here. :phone:

I just wanna be friends. :sheep:

Batches....thank you for reminding me why I dislike them. I hope the pregnant one's offspring doesn't turn out to be a c*nt like her...a gay male like her husband would be more to my liking.

couponmama said:
Dang tazz, are you talking balls again?! Weren't we talkin that last nite before I went to bed?? I do think I posted a pic of some :)

Wellllllll deah lawd, that was one long ol' thread, started to look at it, cuz I had never seen it before.....finally had to stop to work on dd's room.....came back and just had to skip to the last page( sorry if I missed anything good) ....toooo long. But OMG, I was so happy to see brenzmom back to visit. I think she's starting to feel more comfortable here. :phone:

:phone:teabagging....

:pigs:

couponmama said:

Haven't seen it. Must search.

amszyh said:
:phone:teabagging....

:pigs:

Ohhhh...did you see my teabagging pic from last nite?? :phone:

couponmama said:
Ohhhh...did you see my teabagging pic from last nite?? :phone:
is that something to be proud of? :catfight:

bahahahahaha

mamabear said:
is that something to be proud of? :catfight: