What's new

nice huh? (DAGG MOD LOG)

Corganiacs said:
so as of right now, does any of the admin over there know we know?

Yes. Steve pm'ed Mrs. P and erond or maybe woof?
Then they knew and that is when they shut me down as I was C&P'ing. I also sent an email to Mrs.P and Heidi and posted it twice (but it was in moderation so everyone there knows, but I am still emailing people to let them know):

Thank you for letting me in to your mod room. I'm sure
that was a mistake. That's ok.

As for writing to my hosting site, that's ok. As for
the lies you put forth in the letter, if in fact that
was a true description of the letter about unable to
contact me etc. That's fine, whatever you have to do
to try to get them to shut me down. Right?

As for the posts in the mod area and everyone jumping
on posters here that are not even part of my board, I
guess I should have expected that.

Mrs. P, as for having people's addresses and such, is
that a threat? I mean where were you going with that?
Calling me immature, and everything else you called me
and my man. But hey, I guess you are worse since on my
board, we openly discuss things and you hide behind
curtains and a facade of niceness so your secret gets
out that you can't stand many many many people on
here.

There are many more posters on DAGG that you
mods/admins have spoke hatred about.

Thanks for letting me into your secret mod board by
accident. It truly opened my eyes.

What is that bully law again? Because I have many
posts that have broke it in your room along with
copyright material and many many other things.

Please delete me and my entire post/threads.

Thank you and good day!

Corganiacs said:
I am really shocked at all those people hiding in their nice little mod facade. I asked the question whats mardi gras cuz I really didnt know. Yes, there is also google, but i didnt use it. Granted, the She isnt all that stupid is uncalled for. And NRpeace, I did try to do a trade with her about the suave and was serious, but you know how they had me on ignore so whatever I sent her, she never got, and I never got back with her after they took off the ignore. WOW. Im shocked and upset. Well not really shocked, but thanks for shining the light.

ditto

Im still reading with my mother ****ing open

I wish he hadn't said anything quite so quickly. That's why I asked to let me know when it was okay to email them. And I asked if you were still able to read the forum or if they had detected you yet.

I've emailed Larissa, twice, and Heidi, once. I need Leggs email address. Anybody have it?

I will finish the rest later, what a ****ing ****, and to attack people online Desi and Corgy.GRRRRRRRRRRr im so ****ing pissed off..this dumb c*** has nothing better to do that to write crap up...its sick

I meant mouth...so angry...

Why? They are sick? Truly..Why would you care that much about a coupon board. Give people a little bit of power :(

Stevebass4 said:
me to?? seems they think that because we are here we are trouble makers

very sad and very Nazi like

exactly. I have learned a very valuable lessson, about how all this stuff starts. Communist goverments etc...it starts slowly..and people get happy that they are in the "in" group..

That is so mob like, sicking, the little **** is going to pay for it? She doesnt know desi. or anyone

Elizabeth is asking if we post REAL pics? Maybe she can ask Heidi first. And she said she's the same IRL as she projects on the board? Ummm, after reading what she says, I don't think so....

I think we were ALL upset. Umm, wasn't I the first topic of conversation? It all started with me and his dirty laundry message. I can't imagine anyone being more upset than me...well maybe Tazz, since they reported her.

I had to pick my head up off the ground because it exploded with anger.

i just skimmed it and then did a seach for my user name -

"The ONLY time I ever edit a post for grammar is when it is completely unintelligible-- and I haven't even done that lately. Although some of militarymom's and jessica117's posts make me want to curl up in the fetal position and cry"

haha I have done more with my grammer than any of you have done with your mean words!! everyone should now learn to be a horrid speller. :party6:

It's ok Steve, just rest assured, you'd never leave Staten Island in one of the many new developments. ;)

AnnetteP said:
I think we were ALL upset. Umm, wasn't I the first topic of conversation? It all started with me and his dirty laundry message. I can't imagine anyone being more upset than me...well maybe Tazz, since they reported her.

And me and Corgs - the lousy med student. :rolleyes:

More Corgs than me.

WHY AM I NOT MENTIONED IN ANY OF THIS? I AM NOT EVEN ON "THE WATCH" LIST??? WTF? ASSHOLES! :grumpy:

Back