What's new

OK kids, now dont be mad and dont get out the rope and handcuffs either

sati769leigh

Part Of The Furniture
PF Member
Reaction score
it is with great sorrow that I have decided to leave my online groups. the only thing i am not leaving is facebook and swagbucks. My sati769leigh/leigh/satichugaleigh persona and profiles need to be laid to rest due to a lot of ongoing current hateful nasty drama towards me. I finally simply feel the need to remove "myself" from the situation completely and permeneantly. NOW this does not mean i wont be here at some point in the future. I simply will be a new "me" and be starting over. this is both to protect myself from any more harrasment and drama and to protect the sites i so dearly love. although you all beat the living hell out of these peeps last year when they came here to make trouble and tell lies about me. which is why i think they have not yet dared post against me here. LOL they know you are not bandwagon jumpers to help THEM in thier bully tactics and lies. You all have a mind of each your own and they dont know how to deal with people like that, people who can THINK.

after i leave there might be someone or several who try to make claims about me. claiming i smoke crack, pot, steal, steal from coupon traders, harrass and threaten children, you name it. they will likely accuse me of it. I wanted to let you know a little of another reason why i have been so quiet, and just in the shadows. but recently it amped to an even higher level with threats of messing with me in my REAL LIFE.

so i am taking this time to step out of the game completely. i am done being the punching bag, and i am done trying to "prove" something. i am tired and have enough going on in my real life offline to deal with. i dont need this too.

so i have let tazz know that I wish my profile to die a quiet death. and that when i am ready to return i will let her know who i am after rejoining.

i love you. i will miss you.

Ahhh, I'm gonna miss you, even though I haven't actually been a "registered" poster for very long. Does this mean you will not do PMs, etc? Because if you did, then that person could say how you were doing. Hope everything eventually works out.

You love us we love you.... PERIOD! Your not going anywhere... :shesaid: Go take a bubble bath, your favorite book, then a nice long nap... we'll talk to you tonight!

Sati....love, you post this every few weeks.

Take a bath and a nap...and talk to you later.

nope i have been waffling for weeks and i here ya. but i sent tazz my official please close this profile message. i want sati769leigh to be laid to rest.

in a few weeks someone new will join who will have a few traits in posting that i am sure a few of you will feel you recognize. hmm?:giggles:

nope i have been waffling for weeks and i here ya. but i sent tazz my official please close this profile message. i want sati769leigh to be laid to rest.

in a few weeks someone new will join who will have a few traits in posting that i am sure a few of you will feel you recognize. hmm?:giggles:

Well, if it's in the CVS forum, we'll figure it out.

I have your # and knowz where you live......I can track you down. ;) :huggy:

(catch you on the flip side ;))

Take off a couple of weeks and recharge.

Things can get kind of tough around here. That is what makes it so much FUN! :giggles::giggles:

Take off a couple of weeks and recharge.

Things can get kind of tough around here. That is what makes it so much FUN! :giggles::giggles:

honestly its not my CW ****es i am concerned about. it might get tough and hot but its FAIR and not a gang up (well maybe on NoHio :giggles:) with folks cruelly bullying ONE person.

i just want time away to reset myself and start over.

When you return, please at least try to make it a challenge to identify you. I love mysteries. :lol:

Do not use:

leigh987sati
sun456lee
itsleagh123

:giggles:

When you return, please at least try to make it a challenge to identify you. I love mysteries. :lol:

Do not use:

leigh987sati
sun456lee
itsleagh123

:giggles:

:lol:bwahaah thanks, i needed that good laugh. i promise to make it not TOO easy., the biggest issue will be trying to not use **** so often you guys identify me in 5 minutes.

:lol:bwahaah thanks, i needed that good laugh. i promise to make it not TOO easy., the biggest issue will be trying to not use **** so often you guys identify me in 5 minutes.

or c*nt ;)

Oh sorry, must be thinking of another ****. ;)

i believe you must have been , i dont know what ****ing type of trash you think I am . but i am a higher class than a C*nt user! LOLOL:lol:

Come back as KMA....Kiss My ****....this will send the right message to your stalkers!!!
Good Luck!!

Back