What's new

OK kids, now dont be mad and dont get out the rope and handcuffs either

indeed, it will have to be a creative name that isnt immediately obvious and yet has the AH HA factor once someone knows its ME> *MUWAAHHAH*

Come back as KMA....Kiss My ****....this will send the right message to your stalkers!!!
Good Luck!!
We already had one of those. She left long ago. It was KMA-something...can't totally remember.

OR...you could share with us what is going on.

Who is trolling you where? What are they doing? I mean...I have been cyber stalked and messed with by some really creepy folks....usually outing them an rounding up the troops were the solutions. I have never run away...

so, who is doing what? and how is it affecting you irl?

Can some perspective help?
Oh, this isn't the irl (rl?) neighbor problem? I just kinda assumed that was the root of all this?

Uh-huh....sure you don't remember.:giggles::giggles:
I knew you'd back me up, Barb, lol! Honestly I don't remember. And I only vaguely remember her...was her name Kimberly? And it had something to do with...OH! I think I remember now...wasn't it KMA-F.com or something? Right after DAGG?

I was also wondering what kind of troll could push Sati around. :bee:

She is (OBVIOUSLY) under no obligation to answer....I just wonder if there isn't something more to do
I sorry, Barb. :huggy: You know I'm always fairly clueless and/or forgetful. I think all the crapola with my daughter messes with my head, lol!

OMG! You really are "the last to know"

AnnetteP was KMAF.com (the CVS poster) She left all pissed off at someone....don't even remember who, lol.
Oh yeah, lol!!! Well, I DID know (although I was still the last!)...I just forget and/or get confused. *And sorry I keep posting over you, hehe!*

AnnetteP was KMAF.com (the CVS poster) She left all pissed off at someone....don't even remember who, lol.
Obviously WAY before my time!!
Ok...I'll have to come up with something more creative!

How could you forget the brawl between KMA and BonnieChrisKatie? Talk about some good entertainment that day.

How could you forget the brawl between KMA and BonnieChrisKatie? Talk about some good entertainment that day.
Ohhh...well, I really only remember the two IDs/names. Not much else about all that. I think that was back when I was just worried about not being seen as a spy for hcw, lol.

Ohhh...well, I really only remember the two IDs/names. Not much else about all that. I think that was back when I was just worried about not being seen as a spy for hcw, lol.

Probably :giggles:. Everyone's got their own issues I guess. :lol:

:giggles: I did get paranoid...ask Tazz...maybe she remembers. Someone else...Mamabear, perhaps? Sent me a PM asking if I was so-n-so over at hcw. I was like, 'Yes, but you can trust me!'...I think she was like, 'okay, we'll see!', lol.

OR...you could share with us what is going on.

Who is trolling you where? What are they doing? I mean...I have been cyber stalked and messed with by some really creepy folks....usually outing them an rounding up the troops were the solutions. I have never run away...

so, who is doing what? and how is it affecting you irl?

Can some perspective help?

the more i say the more it feeds the trolls lurking and drooling over every tidbit. UGH.

needless to say threats have been made for real life harm. and already been committed against a close friend of mine that they are also targeting. however a family member of hers works for the law there and she has got help so far in having one of the people threatening her served with a misdemeanor. there is a pending felony charge on another person who made a false report to CPS saying my friend was starving and beating her two children to death. my friend has never given birth. imagine her surprise when CPS banged down her door for an emergency removal. LOL and NO CHILDREN. it took hours to unravel that one. my friend's facebook account was used BEFORE the bulk of the attacks began to contact her mother, sister, boss, and other family members with repeated messages from MANY differnt people about what a horrible person she is and all the horrible things she has done. I can talk freely i feel about what they have done to her. since she now has some good legal protection on her side and a case being built stronger every minute.

this has been ongoing for a very long time. if you remember last year we had a couple trolls hit here posting over and over and over about how horriblei i am andyou all needed to know. that i am a fraudulant couponer, a thief, bad trader, crack head, **** ****, blah blah blah. well its been like a volcano that rumbles every so often since. and a couple weeks ago the **** thing went super nova. ARGHHH

its been HELL ever since

Oh, this isn't the irl (rl?) neighbor problem? I just kinda assumed that was the root of all this?

dont even get me started that i have to deal with THAT complete ****tard right now too:surrender:

I was also wondering what kind of troll could push Sati around. :bee:

one troll, maybe up to 5 say i can handle.

but when a group of 20 seething hive minded lemming bullies have managed to group together in a common bond of LETS **** OVER SARAH AND LEIGH..... that is a tad more daunting specially whenn i am already dealing with neighbor issues.

it was a troll names bobsgirl, whose real name is andrea. she also goes by carebear and riskybusiness. she has so many names i am not sure even she knows who all she is right now. i can at least keep track of all of mine. sheesh.

and there was another gal edodusa i think? who claims to be a man on this forum but isnt , its a woman

it was a troll names bobsgirl, whose real name is andrea. she also goes by carebear and riskybusiness. she has so many names i am not sure even she knows who all she is right now. i can at least keep track of all of mine. sheesh.

and there was another gal edodusa i think? who claims to be a man on this forum but isnt , its a woman

This people need to get a life.

one troll, maybe up to 5 say i can handle.

but when a group of 20 seething hive minded lemming bullies have managed to group together in a common bond of LETS **** OVER SARAH AND LEIGH..... that is a tad more daunting specially whenn i am already dealing with neighbor issues.
You have twenty people after you? Sorry, did you say where/what site?

You have twenty people after you? Sorry, did you say where/what site?

its aboutu 20+ strong at the moment. 2-4 main players, and the rest are drones believing everything they are told etc etc.

freestufftimes.com user forum. including the moderator for the forums.

Back