What's new

OK kids, now dont be mad and dont get out the rope and handcuffs either

I have a hard time believing you can't just leave their forum....and move on.

They can't troll you....if they can't write about you.

It may KILL not to go and see....but why see if they are hurting you??

Barb
i left thier forum a year ago, **** you not. i was BANNED in fact. LOL i have not posted there at ALL in over a year.

they have been going to OTHER sites i am on and messaging people i associate with to WARN them. they have been threatening to call the police here and say i am harrassing them online. which with my current neighbor situation could land me in jail a few nights while its sorted out. becaue i have traded with them back in the day, and a couple had been close enough to have my phone number......not all of them live very far. and some of the threats were about getting a car load together and coming for a VISIT in person

Psychos.

What did you do to create this kind of love? (not blaming you....they are reacting to something....wondering what it is)...

Unless it is just a forums within a psych ward??

**** barb, i am like a psycho magnet. i always believe i can talk reason to people and it never works. but i always think i can keep trying. but all it does is fuel the fire. i am like this monumental drama lodestone. even when i have not been online for a MONTH, its just sitting there waiting for me when i get back. Drama, its like a living being . not that i dont enjoy a good bit. but this is beyond enjoyable drama

thanks barb. its gonna be a busy winter , with buying a fixer uper house, doing work on it, packing, preparing, the move, and then the cleaning of this house both units upper and lower for the next tenants. i am not looking forward to the spring and the move nad cleaning part.

Ok, good luck, take care and good bye

Back