What's new

Outcome of Florida SC lawsuits?

Oh, you mean the guy who sues everybody and doesn't win any of the cases he files!

Wall Of Sound said:
Invite him over!

Alfred Pennyworth: You crossed the line first, sir. You hammered them. And in their desperation they turned to a man they didn't fully understand. Some men aren't looking for anything logical. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn.
Endure. You can be the outcast. Make the choice that no one else will face--the right choice. Gotham needs you.:sqwink:

pop hits monthly

I just started buying the pop hits monthly, thanks guys. I see that stellar records is offering a compliance certificate. Does that have anything to do with someone that just started purchasing pop hits monthly cdg's? Is that a fee they are offering on top of the legally purchased discs? Or just for the people that are not in compliance with their catalogs. Are they going after the pirates next?

P.S. I'm going live real soon, hopefully we can get some justice for Pamela and the rest of the legal KJ's in Miami.
Thunder said:
Because he asked!

Itsaboy,

Seriously look at getting a subscription to Pop Hits Monthly!

No the compliance fee is for pirates that have all the copies of THM and PHM with no disc! At first I thought it was a deal to get all the back issues of the same. But to get that deal you have to pirate the disc first I guess.

I believe that this is a "presettlement" deal for the pirates and once Stellar begin filing suits the settlement price is going to jump up a bit!

Back