What's new

Paris Hilton Appreciation Thread!

Lobo: do you really use a translator program? if so, it must be quite good.

Alien: I created a "Communism Sucks" thread, but that wasn't apparently what he wanted. I'll create a "Why We Don't Need Another USSR" thread in the Debate Crater, if that's ok.

I don't really want my masturbation practices discussed and linked with Adolph Hitler and Eva Braun. That's just nasty! :lol:

Please also try to keep arguments in a separate thread in the vent/complain or debate forum, this is pretty off-topic now..

Alien, there are nothing personal. All what I told is directly connected to a general guidelines of Complain & Vent topic.

As you can see, Monster dedicated that thread to appreciation of some multi-purpose woman ... and ... at the middle of the way he started ranting the USSR, and screaming about it's useless. At that point, any psychiatrist will suspect some kind of schizophrenia. So, me, as the most objective follower of Sigmund Freud, just was trying to understand, how aprreciation of multifunctional female species can be connected to USSR ranting. This is very interesting case of mental performance deviation could be investigated. I think so. At least it is good topic for Complains and Vents.

There was nothing hurting or insulting - just ordinary zchisophasy.

at the middle of the way he started ranting the USSR, and screaming about it's useless.

but i didn't really get the impression that he was screaming. monster doesn't ever seem to get mad at anything.

anyway, carry on ...

:banana:

but i didn't really get the impression that he was screaming. monster doesn't ever seem to get mad at anything.
Ok-ok! He wasn't screaming ... but he is still ranting. And the general task of any explorer is to find that thin edge where the appreciation to a woman becames a ranting to USSR. Spidey, you should to agree, it is very interesting. :toocool:

All I wrote was:

Monster said:
Mind you, I'm perhaps one of the biggest opponents of capitalism there is, but we certainly don't need another USSR.

Which pertained to the fact that during the first decades of the USSR, people who were no member of the proletariat were murdered: the rich, the intellectual, and so on.

Some people appeared to desire that flavor of "communism," because being rich is a bad trait in itself nowadays, it seems.

Hey, getting back on topic, this just in:

LYNWOOD, Calif. - Paris Hilton left jail Tuesday after a bizarre, three-week stay in which the hotel heiress was briefly released to her Hollywood Hills home, then sent screaming and crying back to a county lockup.

All I wrote was:
Which pertained to the fact that during the first decades of the USSR, people who were no member of the proletariat were murdered: the rich, the intellectual, and so on.

Some people appeared to desire that flavor of "communism," because being rich is a bad trait in itself nowadays, it seems.

You are right, it is Your way to appreciate P-H :lol:

hmm poor paris, seems shes not fitting in at all :rollseyes:

I very appreciate Paris! :nod:

Fantastic, Lobo! I'm glad I'm not alone here! :)

And BTW, I'm glad she's out of jail, she looked so happy!!! :)

p.s.: Look she didn't even have a cell phone in jail, she had to use a pay phone. Her lawyer slipped Harvey Levin (boss of TMZ) a drawing she made in prison (see attachment).

Attachments

• 0626_paris_card_2.jpg
    0626_paris_card_2.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 35
  • 0626_paris_before_after.jpg
    0626_paris_before_after.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 34
she should have been executed, once for each season of damned show of hers. **** her spoiled hide!!!!!!!!!!!!

She is smart, but it doesn't mean I should like her. To be quite honest, even with all the stuff she's done for her popularity, she'd have fun it alot harder if she'd not had the heritage she has had.

To be honest, she says she appreciates it.

Buying $1000 tops and drinking yourself to death...hmmm, ok?

I hate her purely because she doesn't appreciate what she has until she gets thrown in prison and god knows how long that'll last.

chuckx: What were the other two?

nightwolf: What do you expect? She's on meds. She's feeling well and keeps telling everyone about her great plans. She feels normal.

Anyway, I hope she rips a couple of people a new one!! :nod:

I hope this spoiled heiress gets killed in jail. She doesn't think about anyone else, other then herself. She will never change, she is a spoiled piece of crap who is faking this medical crap, just to stay out of her jail cell, or probably afraid of the other women beating the living **** out of her.

Monster, it was in the news, she was stopped three times since june of last year.

SHe is a spoiled brat with 3 strikes. She shouldnt have been let out.

You don't need meds to be normal.

Sorry, but you don't.

Meds should never be a subsitute for it, nor an excuse.

Back