What's new

pet peeves

BabyBuddha said:
Well I wouldn't call that a peeve...the poor things obviously are hungry. Have to get your attention some how.:thumbsup:

My cat weight's over 10 pounds she doesn't need anymore.

One of my pet peeves is, people that complain about stuff that other people do, but deep down they know they have done the same things themselves.

Pet Peeve: People who twist things around so they become the center of attention and the "innocent" victim.

Going to get a coffee, and they have a contest going on, but don't inform you, there are NO more cups in that size, available in the contest!! GRRRRRRRRRRR....:BangHead:
still tried rolling up my rim.....lol :p My odds of winning were probably just as good!!

ANGLOIRISH said:
Pet Peeves: Nasty coffee servers at Tim's and people who still leave a tip.
I am starting to agree with you....had same server yesterday.....and next time....."Tcha, you know what? Uh-uh!"... no freaking tip for you grouchy!!:thumbsup:

Pet Peeve: People who don't listen the first time. Told you not to leave a tip.

Pet Peeve: People who drive below the speed limit and hold up everyone behind them.

People who tail-gate....so I slow down to the exact speed limit!! :eusa_danc

ANGLOIRISH said:
Pet Peeve: People who don't listen the first time. Told you not to leave a tip.

Well I was trying to be nice....burn me, once, OK. Burn me, twice.....LOOK OUT!! :angry9:

BabyBuddha said:

Well I was trying to be nice....burn me, once, OK. Burn me, twice.....LOOK OUT!! :angry9:
So where is mine or are you too busy hoping I will abduct my throne for Chris? LOL:p

ANGLOIRISH said:

So where is mine or are you too busy hoping I will abduct my throne for Chris? LOL:p

Where is your what?? Coffee or Tip??

PP: People wanting coffee, when it is -7 degrees Celsius outside!! :)

:p Pet Peeves: People who are not aware that it is so nice outside that I have my windows and doors wide open!;)

ANGLOIRISH said:
:p Pet Peeves: People who are not aware that it is so nice outside that I have my windows and doors wide open!;)

PP: People that are full of ****!! :toothy9:

PP: being ill and not even being able to stand up because of feeling so dizzy...but no one seems to notice or care

Back