What's new

pet peeves

... Im sorry but BoJos (Bob Jones) annoys me. Its not so much the people as it is their policies and the fact that they love to push it on people who are in no way affiliated with them.

As for the subject of getting
off topic:

1.I love it. It makes things less formal and it tends to make a post feel like a real conversation.

2.It can cool down a heated situation with a little laughter :) . Especially on a thread like this. When talking about things that make you angry its best to go away laughing about it.

3.Thats one of the main reasons I keep posting here. I don't feel like im under a microscope.

Pet peeve, when you've had a really great day with someone and they say they'll call and then you don't hear from them in ages...

>.<

hmm pet peeves when your in school having a really nice nap and the teacher kicks you desk

Pet Peeve: People who preach about the faults of others yet think they are above reproach.

pet peev: When its a nice hot day out and you fall asleep and the weather turns and you freeze half the night

or

when your inline at trhe check out with like 1 item and someone ahead you tries to pay with a check and cant find their id

I got a good one, techers who you ask questions and instead of answering the question they get smart with you. If you don't want to answer questions why do you teach?

Pet Peeve: Old ladies that insist on digging through their purse for change while they hold up the check out line looking for a stupid nickel!

Pet Peeve:
Venus constantly complaining about not getting her 2 cents back!
! ;)

BabyBuddha said:
Pet Peeve:
Venus constantly complaining about not getting her 2 cents back!
! ;)

Yeah that's a MAJOR pet peeve of mine, when you go to Tim Horton's and it cost $1.48 or $1.68 and you give them $2 and they don't give back the **** pennies, if I wanted to tip you, I would give it to you... do NOT keep my **** change. NOW GIVE ME MY 2 CENTS BACK!!!!

Well I wouldn't call that a peeve...the poor things obviously are hungry. Have to get your attention some how.:thumbsup:

Pet Peeves: Nasty coffee servers at Tim's and people who still leave a tip.

You and I may be acquainted but we are not traveling companions. I am merely here to enjoy Earth Day and play some hacky-sack.

When you're expected to do everything when you're ill and the person telling you to do it is fine and laying on the coach

****S!

SORRY... >.<

I got a good one when you in the middle of a good game or tv show and some idiot changes the channel

Back