What's new

pet peeves

mine do the same,,i hate that.and the lids 50 ft away.no matter how much i give thwm at x-mas time

I REFUSE to give them a dime at Christmas or any other time. They get paid quite well (more than I make, I'd like to add) to do something a chimpanzee could do. In fact, a chimp could do a much better job and be a lot neater!!!! No tip of you!!!

People who drive slow in the fast lane of the highway. It isn't called the fast lane for nothing!!! GRRRRR!

Have to agree with you there! And the worst part is when you finally get around them, they give you the finger or worse yet their high beams!!

this seems like a good thread to revive.

turn signals, or lack thereof, come to mind. seriously, it's not that hard. your finger moves one inch. anybody see "shoot 'em up"? great scene about turn signals there.

Leaf blowers. In Los Angeles they have officially replaced all the brooms with leaf blowers or so it seems. I hate them. I'm not really a fan of noise pollution in general. However, the cricket that just started chirping outside my front door is not so bad... for now.

i have another driving-related one... people who don't get out of your way when you're merging, and there's no one in the opposite lane, so they could totally get over. a guy tried to run me off the road yesterday.

People who parrot the latest politically correct propaganda, without thinking about what they are repeating make me grab a cigarette, instead of their throat.

People who call, when they know you are working, to rehash the same old things. I can't just hang up on them, because most are my elderly relatives.

LOL I swear I read these threads and get dejavu feeling. I wish I still had that database..But I hate when people ask you a question and then deny your answer. Man that annoys me.

People that chew gum loud, people that have to cough when there right behind you.

Things that give you the ****s

Simply post up all the things that give you the ****s as in making you angry.

I hate it when people decide to use their cars as something to show off in. They speed and act like hoons which is rather annoying.

I also hate constant bickering

Paying all this money to have cable TV and there still sfa to watch!!

I can stand people acting dumb while they know better.
I also dislike people who are dishonest.

(oh, my... your title fooled me for a second there! Is this expression Australian-English slang by any chance?)

On topic again: dishonesty, people who think they're so entitled, people who complain all the time- suck it up!, moron drivers, and a few more as well I'm sure.

People who don't pronounce the "T" in "Exactly".

(oh, my... your title fooled me for a second there! Is this expression Australian-English slang by any chance?)

On topic again: dishonesty, people who think they're so entitled, people who complain all the time- suck it up!, moron drivers, and a few more as well I'm sure.
Oh nah it's just another way of saying who or what pisses you off.

People that have no manners and don't excuse themselves after farting or burping.
People that swear all the time. I don't mind the dropping of the f bomb if you drop something or do something that might hurt you but to tell people to f off that's not on.
Having hayfever (it sucks to have it so badly as what I do.)

Back