What's new

Please let me know...

Very true. Asymmetrical across the chest always makes one boob look sad. HAHAhahaha....

Yep the black one looks great and most certainly you'll get lots of use out of it.

The color of the gold one is really nice with your skin tone, it brings out your eyes -- But I'd go for the black one too, it's very flattering on you. You look great!

you look great in the black one! do we get to see pics of earrings, purse and shoes too? maybe take a wrap for the cruise? the cruise sounds like fun (I'm jealous!). if it's at night, do you think it could get a little breezy/cool?

I only have a week till my work event, I am going to grab the black one today! I am working on looking for all the dressings to go with it, earrings, necklace, shoes, purse etc. I will post pictures of the night probably the day after.

black, definitely

but, maybe spice it up with some great pops of color

some colored shoes and great colored dangled earrings

even a handbag or a coverup shawl

have fun

This is fun! :)

Another vote for black.

And we'll be needing some "after" pics too!

Oops, and have fun!!

Ok black and hair up is settled.....let's talk about other details......earrings, shoes, the girl. Are you going to pay extra speshul attention to her? Vejazzling mebbe and no undies?

vajazzled.jpg

Ok black and hair up is settled.....let's talk about other details......earrings, shoes, the girl. Are you going to pay extra speshul attention to her? Vejazzling mebbe and no undies?

vajazzled.jpg

OMG! Love it! I will be heading out this week with some friends to pick out accessories...

I have a total confession to make tho... I HATE my hair up... My face is too big for up do's. I am not sure what to do with it tho. :pout:

I have a total confession to make tho... I HATE my hair up... My face is too big for up do's. I am not sure what to do with it tho. :pout:

I get ya. I have a round face too. Ask the slylist what to do....they know the tricks. ;)

black for sure.

MRSMOM- THAT's the picture of you that you decide to share with us?

MRSMOM- THAT's the picture of you that you decide to share with us?

It was a particularly shiny day.....I thought it picture worthy. :bowing:

hee hee. I've missed you!
Now that the papers are graded...even with stickers, my newsletter is posted, and I have a tissue jammed up my nose (it will not stop running!!! arrgh), and the VMA's are over...i'm going to bed. So sleepy! I'm so behind on CW!!!

the VMA's are over

'SCUSE ME?!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WTF DID I MISS?!!!!!!!!!!! DH had football all damned day long!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:surrender::surrender::surrender:

Back