What's new

Please let me know...

love the black dress!! You will be able to wear the dress many times.very classy.
please post a picture of you on that night. have fun!!!

I returned the brown dress today, purchased the black and silver (same price as the brown) dress and a nice necklace / earrings set for $16.99, found a 20% coupon and they gave me back $2.40 SCORE!!!

'SCUSE ME?!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WTF DID I MISS?!!!!!!!!!!! DH had football all damned day long!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:surrender::surrender::surrender:

Yep. I never miss it...ever. It was ok. There was even a new jersey shore before the vmas.

Yep. I never miss it...ever. It was ok. There was even a new jersey shore before the vmas.

Yeah I caught a bunch of bits and pieces today. I usually watch it too.....totally missed it this time. Heard about Lady Ga Ga's meat dress. :lol:

Yeah I caught a bunch of bits and pieces today. I usually watch it too.....totally missed it this time. Heard about Lady Ga Ga's meat dress. :lol:

Hmmm...missed that one. Mrs. Harris? Care to model a meat dress?

She had a meat hat on too. It looked like a big porterhouse steak on her head. Her "couture" doesn't click with me. I don't get why she has to be so weird. But I'm a jeans and t-shirt kinda girl. ;)

Ok so dress rehearsal today LOL! I just threw my hair up on top of my head for you to see since so many suggested an up-do... And I bought some great shoes today, I think they go well with the dress. I had two different necklace sets but I think I like the dangling one! The flower one just isn't cutting it for this dress. What do you think?

P9160567.jpg

P9160563.jpg

I like the dangling necklace best (not the flower). You look fantastic!

Yep - necklace #1.

Hair. Hmmm. It looks pretty down but up looks fancier. More polished. How does it look in the back?

Oops! Forgot shoes. Very nice. :)

You look great! I kinda like the flower necklace because it almost looks like it matches the lace work on the dress. They both look really nice with the dress, so whichever one you choose will work nicely.

I know wearing hair up is always dressier, but I always like wearing it down better.

Enjoy!

I like the first necklace.

Do you have a wrap? What about a purse?

Are you going to do your hair or have someone do it?

Necklace #1, cute shoes, keep hair down, either set it super curly with a couple of pretty hairpins or get a super straight blow dry.
The dress really puts the girls front and center, get thee the a bra fitting!
What earrings go with necklace?

How does your dh like your hair? Wear it how he likes it and flirt and enjoy your "date" with him - have a wonderful night! : )

Well hubby likes my hair down, I am thinking something curly with a couple little clips to pull some back on top he loves it that way. I know an up-do looks more fancy but I really really hate my hair up. Maybe when I lose another 15+ lbs then I can do an up-do.

Back