What's new

post a picture of you.

I have 5 on Xina.

No offense, Feanor.

No, you're right... offense. :p

I think they need to get some new vbookie events.

I'm naked and oiled up. Gimme a few minutes to clean up abit and lets do this thing.

I'm naked and oiled up. Gimme a few minutes to clean up abit and lets do this thing.

Ya know, that was a mental image I could've done without. Xina naked and oiled up, fine, actually better than fine. You on the other hand.............KEEP YOUR **** CLOTHES ON!!

/endrant :mellow:

Not necessarily in that order... right?

Wrestling Xina naked and oiled up would be fun yes.

Ya know, that was a mental image I could've done without. Xina naked and oiled up, fine, actually better than fine. You on the other hand.............KEEP YOUR **** CLOTHES ON!!

/endrant :mellow:

you think that was bad you should have seen me doing stretches for the warm up.

so when is this **** going down? i've been ready since the day i was born to kick ****.

and i will not oil myself up... i hate having a shiny forehead

so when is this **** going down? i've been ready since the day i was born to kick ****.

and i will not oil myself up... i hate having a shiny forehead

but your gonna be naked right?

Feanor is not allowed to be naked Ill personally go castlevania mode if he does such things- my eyes burn enough after seeing the girls that take the subjects Im in college

is that some kind of comic book or video game thing?
Both things

but is my term for sawying Ill decapitate you with whatever I have on had- I kid you not you can throw paper airplanes as weapons in that game( and kill enemis with it.....-

Both things

but is my term for sawying Ill decapitate you with whatever I have on had- I kid you not you can throw paper airplanes as weapons in that game( and kill enemis with it.....-

ahhh...THAT explains why i had no clue what you were talking about.

i'm SO out of touch...:huh:

And believe it or not Im supposed to be also out of touch.

but...aren't you like INCREDIBLY young? if so...you're supposed to know about all this "kid stuff" (video games, computers, comic books, barbie, etc). The last video game I played was "Asteroids" (before it became a "classic"...you know, pumping quarters in a machine at the arcade) and the last computer game I played was Myst.

I've never opened a comic book in my life.

I don't own, nor never even LOOKED at an xbox, playstation, wii, etc.

Wii is good people. I heard that the local old folks home bought a few so their residents could go bowling.

but...aren't you like INCREDIBLY young? if so...you're supposed to know about all this "kid stuff" (video games, computers, comic books, barbie, etc). The last video game I played was "Asteroids" (before it became a "classic"...you know, pumping quarters in a machine at the arcade) and the last computer game I played was Myst.

I've never opened a comic book in my life.

I don't own, nor never even LOOKED at an xbox, playstation, wii, etc.
Im more of an anime person, I keep up with happenings in the comic book world- I only have a cube and rarely play it now, I basically play atari to n64 emulated- with the nintendo ds game here and there.

and I been twarted in my attempts of getting a wii twice.( as in sold out didnt come in time etc.)

-and the video games I play most of them arent mainstream- I get killed playing anything that looks like doom, or castle wolfstain.

I meant it that Im out of touch with most "tenage culture"(aka Im a geek of oldschool ****)

Back