What's new

post a picture of you.

The sports package (a game that comes with the Wii) has tennis, golf, bowling, baseball and boxing. Its fun. :D

The sports package (a game that comes with the Wii) has tennis, golf, bowling, baseball and boxing. Its fun. :D
I can reiterate this- the shcool been going crazy with the one some guy brings every fricken tuesday- 1 buck a game I heard-and its called Wii sports

My roommate and I have been playing it pretty much non stop. I'm a "Pro" (its an actual ranking) in tennis, golf and baseball. So close to getting it in bowling and boxing I am halfway there. :D

My roommate and I have been playing it pretty much non stop. I'm a "Pro" (its an actual ranking) in tennis, golf and baseball. So close to getting it in bowling and boxing I am halfway there. :D
Baseball I sorta get, tenis I went WTF,golf I owned the people there, bowling is pure ownage an boxing is the loudest "what the ****" I ever said.

I had to give up on boxing because I would get too fustraited on how it works and almost broke my hand punching the wall (I forgot they were made of cinderblocks). The baseball I am really good at, my first 6 games were all mercy rule wins and I hit like 10 homers out of the stadium. ^_^

I really can see why- for real-
specially since I didnt do much but hit air

After a while I just started flicking my wrist, especially for tennis and pitching baseball.

a couple of months ago.

And on page 9 the thread somehow finds the topic again. :p

And on page 9 the thread somehow finds the topic again. :p

kelkel somehow responsible for bringing a thread BACK to the topic? grab your umberellas people... it might start raining pink elephants or something. :p

i'm sure someone will fix the situation shortly.

It's all fun and games until somebody gets smushed by a pink elephant.

i'm not cute. i'm big mean and scary. *pouts*

and yet afraid of a needle . . .

hypodermic%20needle_web.jpg

BOO!

:p

sorry if i kill your thread off but since you asked so nicely......
Nov18100.jpg

Jan17487.jpg

Monkeys just flew outta my butt!!!

Back