What's new

Post You ****s!!!

i've been busy.
dad had breathing problems, had to go into hospital for a couple of days. thought a blood clot had happened in his lung again but it turned out to be a much less harmful chest cold. this is very good news.
so today i spent 6 hrs or so trying to get him out of the hospital and into the nursing home/hostel thingy. the last time i saw dad he had sat down for dinner, some little old lady sat infront of him. he asked how she was today, she went off on some demented ramble, dad was looking at her as if to say "what... the ****.."
if all goes well he'll be in this place for a bit under 2 weeks so i can have a break. unfortunately my guess is that he's actually getting more confused and will be in hospital with an episode within the week, which will involve me having to make more hospital visits to sort the **** out.
also, no doubt he'll be ringing me at some early AM tomorrow asking if i can come see him or take him out of this place. if he doesn't let me sleep in (for the first time since october) i'm going to chew him out.

Barry, you're still on my grandpa ****list for making a "Post you ****s" thread and bailing.

i've been on ****lists for worse reasons! :cool:

maybe I should have titled the thread: POST DURING THE DAY YOU ****S!

See what I mean?!?!

FOUR ****ED MUTHAFUCKIN' HOURS...NO POSTS!!!!

it's almost 80F and sunny here...yet I still find time to post!!!

it's almost 80F and sunny here...yet I still find time to post!!!
freaking Canada in the middle of winter at 12C

you dont freaking see that every friken winder
- snow melting ftw-

12?!??! that's practically a HEAT WAVE up there in the frozen northlands!

shiftytx3.gif

12?!??! that's practically a HEAT WAVE up there in the frozen northlands!

shiftytx3.gif
you know summer is 40 degrees?

but funny thing last thursday we we sufering extreme cold alert(-30)

no, i can't do the F-C conversion. You euro-canadians need to get on board with the real measurments (miles, fahrenheit, etc).

oh...and i was being sarcastic. i don't know what 12C is here, but i know it's not REALLY warm!

no, i can't do the F-C conversion. You euro-canadians need to get on board with the real measurments (miles, fahrenheit, etc).

oh...and i was being sarcastic. i don't know what 12C is here, but i know it's not REALLY warm!
53.6 Farenheit

in the summer we are 86F

but being Canadian thats is really really warm!

it's gonna be 86F here TOMORROW!!! :p
yeah well whatever I get summer making up the hilairiousl awesomeness(snowball figths and hockey)/ horribleness( nigth at 4) of winter.

I wish I could skate so I could play hockey. I was the only kid that wore sneakers when we played roller hockey, good thing I was goalie. ;)

i've never played roller hockey...and don't know that I wanna try! that whole inability to stop quickly seems like it could be a REAL problem!

street hockey however, there's a good time for ya! if you kids today spent more time playing hockey, and less time in front of your computers and video games...what a wonderful world this would be!

i've never played roller hockey...and don't know that I wanna try! that whole inability to stop quickly seems like it could be a REAL problem!

street hockey however, there's a good time for ya! if you kids today spent more time playing hockey, and less time in front of your computers and video games...what a wonderful world this would be!
quite surprisingly I think you should add cellphones I cant get my sister out of that evil blue contraption - and she used to play hockey.

and hey some rick cant hurt you.
(granted I do geocaches and that involves a lot of offroad biking and thats a tad more dangerous- considering we do it on winter)

Back