What's new

Post You ****s!!!

I hooked my Bose wave radio up to my tv today. The sound is much better now.

There was nothing to post about, I've been looking.

Newk can be found here Astro Empires He's one addicted **** as am I.

I'll be there a lot over the next few days since my guild went off and started beta War II yesterday and I don't plan on getting my **** handed to me just yet. LOL.

But I do still check in here once a day or so to see what smartass comments I can make about you ****ers. Did anyone read my coyote story in the sammiche post?

Newk can be found here Astro Empires He's one addicted **** as am I.

I'll be there a lot over the next few days since my guild went off and started beta War II yesterday and I don't plan on getting my **** handed to me just yet. LOL.

But I do still check in here once a day or so to see what smartass comments I can make about you ****ers. Did anyone read my coyote story in the sammiche post?

aren't you guys like WAY too old to be playing dungeons and dragons or whatever that is?

I just like t call people ****s in general

i just like **** weed and alcohol :D

and ive been playing doom 3 all day ... and one of the ****ers jumped out of the ceiling and i fell off my chair :lol: :lol:
lurkersm0af5.gif

aren't you guys like WAY too old to be playing dungeons and dragons or whatever that is?

don´t you dare saying something against d&d :lol:

oh wait...hehe oh uhm hi..i realy should spend more time online...**** real life :)

You just now found that out :huh:
well, no but i'm annoyed about it now since we're not getting any newk action anymore. :(

and ive been playing doom 3 all day ... and one of the ****ers jumped out of the ceiling and i fell off my chair :lol: :lol:
lurkersm0af5.gif

:lol: my husband did something similar when he played doom 3 when it first came out. he upgraded his pc speciffically to play it. NnnnEEeRRRRRRrrRRDdDDD. :D

:lol: my husband did something similar when he played doom 3 when it first came out. he upgraded his pc speciffically to play it. NnnnEEeRRRRRRrrRRDdDDD. :D

i am indeed a nerd, just a stoner nerd :D

and its not my fault tha ****er was scary :lol:

i'm a nerd of sorts, but have never been much of a gamer.
i'm more of a science nerd. :) although i haven't done much with science for a couple of years now since i took a hiatus from uni.

maybe I should have titled the thread: POST DURING THE DAY YOU ****S!
**looks at computer clock**

(3:31am)

Whoopsie.

Perhaps I should've read the whole thread first.

Alas...

*L* steve's a sporty nerd. ^_^

i guess im a sporty stoner nerd then... i can run the mile in 8 mins...i dont know how as much as i toke :lol:

and the invasion of the jeffie eek :p

i guess im a sporty stoner nerd then... i can run the mile in 8 mins...i dont know how as much as i toke :lol:

and the invasion of the jeffie eek :p

*L* steve lifts heavy things. :p

Back