What's new

Post your desktop

Juneberry said:
Why weren't you expecting to be welcomed? I doubt you'd introduce yourself if you didn't want us to greet you...Though I guess I do get to be sorta fast. I was stalking the forums though, so that can happen. :p
I'm used to forums where welcoming a new user is generally a four/five word reply. ;3

You never know what knowledge one person has that another needs. I look forward to picking your brain~
Can't wait.

Mediocre PC at college:

aavlFYx.jpg

This is my PC at home:

6KHDN2r.png

I also have Linux dual booted on this PC, but it has no internet yet as my Wi-Fi adapter is stupid.

Welcome to PF!

Welcome aboard! Please relax. Thank you for choosing Peak Forums Consolidated Corporation Thread Lines. We know it is a big decision who you post with, and we are privileged to have been chosen.

Tagobs said:
Hey there Senpai-oniichan, and welcome to the community! :) Glad to have you here

Senpai was your onii-chan? Why didn't anyone mention that until now!? I'm jealous :c

I've posted mine on another site this way as well, but...Sadly, I can't find the screenshot of my desktop fully and am lazy to upload. But I do have an image of it without icons and stuff [which might be better, since I have at least 30+ icons on my screen making a mess]. I really like yours so far, guys :D

Until I actually update/upload a new image of my desktop [planning to redo it soon- when I do I'll just edit this post]...This is my actual background...Made in my comic program to motivate me to work on the story. Which isn't being worked on anymore...Oops.:

sd_background_by_juneberry_chan-d8vmdsb.png

Hello Hoviking! I honestly don't know how to pronounce your username, but it does have king in it, so that's... Cool! (Har har, see what I did there?)

Nice to meet you, Hoviking! Are you a Viking or a King though? I can't seem to make out the pun in your name...
Well, you did certainly leave an impact already, no? x3

Back