What's new

Post your desktop

Juneberry said:
Nice to meet you, Hoviking! Are you a Viking or a King though? I can't seem to make out the pun in your name...
Well, you did certainly leave an impact already, no? x3

Welcome to our community :)

Selena said:
Dreamlander said:
I'm sorry, but Apple................ really?

Yeah, they're delicious.  What of them?

It's just that I never really understood why people buy Macs. I can *somewhat* understand people buying iPhones or iPod touches, as they tend to be a bit more intuitive than Android. But Macs................ I can't stand them! First of all, they're extremely overpriced. I can build a PC with double the power for half the cost. Second, OS X is maddening. It's basically the trailer trash of Unix. When I hit 'X', I expect that program to close, not stay in the memory and clog it up! Then there is the blasted dock on the bottom, which is basically an autistic version of the Windows taskbar. Everything with OS X is wrong, and Apple is an overrated corporation. If you want Unix, just go with Linux.

Now now, it's all going to be ok @Dreamlander.  Just let it all out.  

Let your mind relax...  Let your thoughts drift... Let the bad memories fade...  Let peace be upon you.

But most importantly, let yourself remember that you don't even have a Mac, so none of this should even be bothering you.

Selena said:

Let your mind relax...  Let your thoughts drift... Let the bad memories fade...  Let peace be upon you.

But most importantly, let yourself remember that you don't even have a Mac, so none of this should even be bothering you.

It's not bothering me. I'm just confused as to why people buy them. Why did you buy one?

@Dreamlander Well, to look more professional in a cool way. Plus, I've had it for six years, so I'm not letting it go anytime soon.

Dreamlander said:
Selena said:

It's not bothering me. I'm just confused as to why people buy them. Why did you buy one?

I know you didn't ask me, but I'll respond anyways. I bought one for the simplicity for it, how it perfectly matches what I require from a computer (low weight, portable, good for writing and basic web browsing but still handles Photoshop and games). In addition to that, all students get a huge discount on computers, so it cost me almost half the price of the in-store price.

Hi, 

I'm Blackbeard and I'm 19 years old. I like to play videogames, football, go to the gym, watch some tvshows or movies, and to meet new people :]

Meep, a pirate- just kidding, I know pirates aren't as scary as they seem. And that you're probably not a pirate if you're doing so many land-locked things. :p

Anywho...It's nice to meet you, Blackbeard! I don't really get football no matter how long someone spends trying to explain it to me, and i'm really not an active person...But I can definitely try to chat anytime with you about games and tv-shows and such. In fact, it'd be a blast [I think]. :D

@Seraph...You must be really intent on welcoming our new friend. You welcomed them twice! *giggles*

Hello and welcome to PF!

@Tagobs

Wait a minute, do you have a foot fetish? Of course, only assuming this from your desktop image, nothing more. And it's not bad if you have one; I'd be fine with it. Also, thanks for adding to my argument by the way, with actual valid points and not the arbitrary stuff I stated.

I updated my desktop and am finally being not lazy and posting it on tinypic...then here XD Beware all the crazy icons! I need to really get rid of a bunch -.-

2nghssx.png

@Juneberry

Google Chrome for the win!  But ew, you have Internet Explorer there too.  Also, is that a cat boy?  He looks cute.

Hey There, name is guy im 26 year's old from australia!! love to chat, love to meet new people  :mean: and also im gay!  :rainbow: just thought i would tell you so i could use the rainbow....  :hug-right:

anyways can't wait to meet you all.

Hi Guy and welcome to PF.

Selena said:
@Juneberry

Google Chrome for the win!  But ew, you have Internet Explorer there too.  Also, is that a cat boy?  He looks cute.

Internet Explorer is there because my dad's old, weird, and still likes it. That, and some sites I like don't work well on chrome somehow, and only on IE. Mostly one from my childhood I still look at to reminisce.

But yes! That is a catboy! I'm glad you find him cute. He's cute in my head too. When he's not chewing on my hair mentally. o_O

Back