41.6 KB · Views: 34
Show us your desktop!

That's my

Attachments

• DT2.jpg
    DT2.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 26
Post your Desktop!

Here is my desktop for the week and that is me in the background. Amazing what PhotoFiltre can do.

Show us your desktop!

Oops, I fixed my htaccess so mine should be viewable now.
v.gif

Show us your desktop!

I always love desktop threads

I like looking at other people's desktop tops, of course I never post mine

because I always have the crappy windows green hills and blue sky default wallpaper so no use in putting it up! lolers

Show us your desktop!

EDIT: Today I moved from KDE and GNOME to XFCE4!! :)

desktop5.jpg

Show us your desktop!

desktop.jpg

Check out that playlist :D 101 hours of rock... Not counting all my other musak, im in a mood for rock tonight... And also, my wallpaper changes every 5 hours, but I put my personal favorite up for all you guys :D

Show us your desktop!

Taure Lirinen said:
And also, my wallpaper changes every 5 hours, but I put my personal favorite up for all you guys :D

I normally change my wallpaper also very often! ;)

Where did you get yours? I like cool sci-fi themes! :)

Show us your desktop!

Monster said:
I normally change my wallpaper also very often! ;)

Where did you get yours? I like cool sci-fi themes! :)

I usually get mine off http://www.caedes.net, there are even some I made on there (look for "EntityME" as the artist to see some of my stuff). I found that particular one on there as well. Good stuff... lol :tongue:

Show us your desktop!

I like your wallpaper very creative, It has a nice weird touch to it :eek:hboy:

Show us your desktop!

This how it was:
background.jpg

And this is how it is:
desktop.jpg

I like them both so i posted them both. lol

Show us your desktop!

jane: your first background is very funny! :lol: -- in the second one, is that you and your boyfriend? The girl looks great! ;)
------
In the last few days of my vacation, I changed from SuSE Linux 10.0 to Slackware Linux 10.2, and now I can watch TV, play DVDs and 3D games, etc. on Slack, enough reason for me to show off my Slack pride! :lol:

Screenshot! (EDIT: I think this version looks better! :nod: )

I'm using Slackware 10.2 with Linux kernel 2.6.16 (configured to my machine, with SMP, TV drivers, etc.), Free Rock GNOME 2.12.1 (as desktop), OpenOffice.org 2.0.2, a patched version of the NVidia Graphics driver for Linux, XINE with Windows codecs and DVD plugin (*cough*), and a few other things.

It was not as easy as SuSE would've been, but much, MUCH easier than I thought! :) -- I'll probably see the day when Slackware is usable for the masses! :lol:
Slack feels more like a real UNIX system, like AIX or Solaris ... it's good!

Post your Desktop!

Now this is freaky! If you click on one of the pictures strange things happen!

Back