What's new

Post Your Desktop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thank you! :)

That's one of the most beautiful buildings/structures I've ever seen, if not the most beautiful -- I wish general architecture was more like this and less boring! :)

p.s.: Some day, I'm going to see this in person, it must be really huge! :)
(To me, it looks like some giant spacecraft on a socket ready for launch, but I like that kind of stuff!!)

So ... here's my new desktop (click to enlarge) :

spomenik13-desktop2.jpg

Sorry, I just HAD to do this! ;)

Here's the desktop image (click to enlarge) :

spomenik13.jpg

:D

Here's a better version of the image that I made yesterday:

(click image to see larger version)

spomenik16-1024x768.jpg

ps.. I'm guilty of them getting a way.. I usually end up with a folder called "desktop" then "desktop2" etc..lol
full of icons like this :p

lol, I've done the same when I had a lot of icons. ;)
(except that I grouped them in topics)

man I just can't see how people can work with a million icons like that :p

ps.. I'm guilty of them getting a way.. I usually end up with a folder called "desktop" then "desktop2" etc..lol
lol, I've done the same when I had a lot of icons. ;)
(except that I grouped them in topics)
Now we are three :laugh: have a desktop folder too and every time the default desktop is full I move all crap into the folder.
But most time I won't see the desktop because there are always 10-15 programs open.

man I just can't see how people can work with a million icons like that :p

+1. My Desktop has nothing but my Dropbox folder and usually a couple of text files for what I'm currently working on. Asides I like to see my ladies. :D

desktop.PNG

My downloads folder on the other hand is a monstrosity, lol.

Looks like a post or two of mine has been deleted in this thread. That's OK. Yous guys do what ya gotta do!

Looks like a post or two of mine has been deleted in this thread. That's OK. Yous guys do what ya gotta do!

Nope, that wasn't intentional. Brandon took a snapshot of General Forums at the time of the last post of yours in this thread, and used that for the merge into Admin Talk. So your posts (and mine!) were lost during the move, not intentionally deleted. They're probably still there in GF's forum database. Brandon is not finished with the move. If you write him a PM, he can try to copy our parts of the conversation after that time stamp into AT. EDIT: I wrote a message to him regarding the issue. Perhaps he can do something about it.

to get back 2 topic:
that's the desktop when i'm working:d (because of my 2 jobs, i need the 2 monitors^^)
Unbenannt-1.png

Hi Scotty,

There may have been a few post we lost in the conversion if they happen after I started testing the import (I had to import GF to one script, and then to another to get it here).
It shouldn't be many post, and no I'm not going to try and get them back.. it's not as easy as just grabbing the database from one and importing it into another unfortunately.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back