What's new

Products you hate!

Barb, do you have "hard water"? I ask because we do and some soaps are absolutely worthless. For me, arm & hammer, worthless. Purex works almost as good as tide, seriously and helluva better price.

I have the opposite thoughts on Purex.

My dh was in a car accident....and smashed his head into the windshield. He was lucky and it was a superficial injury....but bled a LOT.

When he came home he asked me for clothes so he could change in the garage and not scare the kids. He then handed me blood soaked clothes (I was going to toss them)...and he said "no, wash them!"

Purex cleaned them....not a spot on them. Looked like it never happened.

I was impressed. I really thought those clothes were trash.

Wow. Purex just does not get our clothes clean. DH is an Iron Worker and comes home filthy and stinky. Really gross. And my boys get filthy playing outside and the little one should have been named Pigpen. He is a total dirt magnet.

I bought 2 bottles of Purex for .88 @ Ultra a couple of weeks ago and I really just want to toss it. I have to use twice as much as I normally do and rewash the laundry. Maybe it is my washer...I have a HE Front Loader and my Mom has a HE Top Loader. She is using the Purex I got for her and it is fine. I have hard water and I know she has soft water....

Now that Jewel has taken away my PG fun :pout: I was hoping to find something cheaper than Tide. I know that Wisk and All work fine. Gonna have to deal chase them.

cottonelle=clogs it well, whatever chewing gum they make that totally slips apart into slimy bands of slop in your mouth, i forget the name but it came in a package like extra in the long strips. blecch. totally unchewable. and hummus, any kind, texture thing too.

I bought a few TGIF appetizers when the gift card deal was going on at Target (Sigh...good times...). So far, I hate ALL of them. I don't know--maybe they only taste good if they're deep fried? I also hate Soy Joy bars. I'm not picky eater, but I really couldn't take more than one bite. YUK!

SoyJoys are inedible.

Our family really doesn't like Annie's mac & cheese. It's not cheesy enough.

DH doesn't like Gillette razors. "Hate" would probably be a strong word, but he definitely prefers Schick.

SoyJoys are inedible.

Our family really doesn't like Annie's mac & cheese. It's not cheesy enough.

DH doesn't like Gillette razors. "Hate" would probably be a strong word, but he definitely prefers Schick.

Soyjoys are DISGUSTING. You couldn't pay me to eat them. I remember when CVS had them as MM all the time and I bought tons and put them in my DH's lunch bag. He came back home with them and asked me what was up with the dog biscuits? Guess that they were just too dry and hard for his liking LOL.

My kids didn't like Annie's Mac/Cheese either. I had to "doctor" the ones that I bought with lots of extra butter and Parm cheese before my kids would eat it.

Soyjoys are DISGUSTING. You couldn't pay me to eat them. I remember when CVS had them as MM all the time and I bought tons and put them in my DH's lunch bag. He came back home with them and asked me what was up with the dog biscuits?

OMG I am laughing so hard! Mr. Felicia loved them, Clars and I call them Soynojoys. As a general rule, if it looks like a rectangular **** you know it's not gonna taste good.

OMG I am laughing so hard! Mr. Felicia loved them, Clars and I call them Soynojoys. As a general rule, if it looks like a rectangular **** you know it's not gonna taste good.

Woman where have you been?! :flowers:

Soyjoys are DISGUSTING. You couldn't pay me to eat them. I remember when CVS had them as MM all the time and I bought tons and put them in my DH's lunch bag. He came back home with them and asked me what was up with the dog biscuits? Guess that they were just too dry and hard for his liking LOL.

My kids didn't like Annie's Mac/Cheese either. I had to "doctor" the ones that I bought with lots of extra butter and Parm cheese before my kids would eat it.

One of my nieces loved the soyjoys. We would bring some with on long car rides and they would keep her busy - and quiet! I have a bunch left that I think are expired. I'll put them out for the birds.

Tampax Pearl -had a bunch from a long ago Walgreens deal (buy Playtex Sport, get a coupon for free Tampax) they're being donated to a woman's shelter.

:roll: dog biscuits! Love it.

In Maryland, with J'aime. Remember? We're going hooker boot shopping together tomorrow. HAHAHA JK! I could never fit my flippers into hooker boots.

:snort: Give Moose a smooch! :flowers:

LOL! They are gross. I also don't like Coke Zero. I'll drink any diet drink, but I passed on every deal involving Coke Zero because it tastes weird to me.

Back