What's new

Remember the good ol' days?

luckygirl0100

Official **** to lazy newbies
PF Member
Reaction score
When CW was considered the "high school/college" of couponing and threads were fast moving with expectations of knowledge high?

Now it is the 3yr old pre-k class teaching basics and moving at a snails pace......

sad, very very sad to see it go downhill so quickly.

LG I love you, but I have news for you. You are meaner than you used to be. Or just have less patience for it.

There really is no reason to kill every thread that has people helping each other in it. They aren't hurting you.

If you despise CW so much these days why do you keep coming back? You are such a fantastic couponer you don't need to be spoon fed so what exactly are you even doing here?

If you despise CW so much these days why do you keep coming back? You are such a fantastic couponer you don't need to be spoon fed so what exactly are you even doing here?

Annoying the **** out of you......

No, actually I keep coming back thinking it would be like the old days but I guess it never will be.... Just a slow decline to teaching ABC's and 123's.....

Annoying the **** out of you......

No, actually I keep coming back thinking it would be like the old days but I guess it never will be.... Just a slow decline to teaching ABC's and 123's.....

I'd need to be interested in your repetitive drivel to be annoyed by it.

You are like the neighbor with never ending construction projects going on. After a while you don't even hear the annoying buzz saw sound anymore.

Have a nice day :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZOXG8wtxx_w

:choir: :choir:

A B C
It's easy as, 1 2 3
As simple as, do re mi
A B C, 1 2 3,
Baby, you and me girl
A B C
It's easy as, 1 2 3
As simple as, do re mi
A B C, 1 2 3
Baby, you and me girl

:choir: :choir:

I thought this thread would be about the real good old days...when the Kraft/Unilever combos were endless, there were no limits on coupon usage, MIRs were available for almost every new product...freebies were in abundance, yada, yada, yada...it's just a thread about a whine...

:lol: I love you toger! :serenade:

I thought this thread would be about the real good old days...when the Kraft/Unilever combos were endless, there were no limits on coupon usage, MIRs were available for almost every new product...freebies were in abundance, yada, yada, yada...it's just a thread about a whine...

Well, we could make it about that. Anyone up for a thread jack?
I'll start:

I miss "your bucks" at jewel. Anyone remember the few items you always had to throw in your order, just because they were free?

Did someone say wine? :drink:

I'd make a comment but I wouldn't want to be accused of being a pot stirrer or Freyguy.

:pigfly:

CW hasn't changed. The industry changed.

Feel free to send your complaints to Nate Engel @ weusecoupons.com or Jailme Kirlew.

Course, don't forget....there wasn't going to be any fallout from letting the manufacuterers know they were paying out the nose for catalinas, coupons, etc...for a special select few. (that...would be us! BTW!)

and stock on the shelves...

Some people need to learn to roll with the changes. Some REO Speedwagon to get you through the afternoon. :lol:

That curly headed keyboard player is part of my good ol' days...

LOL I love love love old videos! Remember how much hair Peter Frampton (sp?) used to have I was shocked when he suddenly showed up in a commercial with none.

I bet you have some interesting skeletons in your closet! :woot: :sex:

I thought this was going to be about the good ole days--when we had basket full of items and they paid us to take things. Now those are few and far between--which is why I loved the 2 Liter soda deal not so long ago--it was simple and I was able to stock my freezer.
I miss the old days!!

Back