What's new

Remember the good ol' days?

Well here is something senior class.....

The new programming to enforce the limits darn near crashed their systems....sooooo the next BestDeals that come out, will be advertised as limited but, the registers won't enforce it.

Well here is something senior class.....

The new programming to enforce the limits darn near crashed their systems....sooooo the next BestDeals that come out, will be advertised as limited but, the registers won't enforce it.

OMG...I love this. Score one for the underdogs!

Is Jewel trying to enforce limits per card?

who were the ones smoking in the bathroom?

:hiya: I smoked a cigarette while reapplying my make up in the rarely used bathroom off the quad every single afternoon during study hall of my junior year and never once got caught :bowing:

None of that hiding in the stalls either, I laid that thing right on the counter while doing my (excessive) eyeliner :lol:

Dammit, I could never figure out eyeliner (to this day) or inhaling....but I so wanted to be that cool. I had the beer bong thing down cold though :)

I was a Pink Lady like Joy. We smoked in the bathroom down the band hallway, the band director was a smoker (and not just cigs, either) and left us alone.

I smoked cigarettes in the bathroom At school all the time, and never once was caught. However smoking a bowl in a dug out of the baseball field is a different story.
I was very busted that time.oops.

See, now I would've loved to have hung out with red and sck and yet....I won't even let DD15 have a facebook account or a smart phone. WTH is that?

:snicker:

I can make a pot pipe out of no less than 10 different household items (several of them food). So when my DS16 was wanting to know where the tinfoil was, I knew we needed to talk
:snicker:

The cards were limiting the deals. Even at different stores....you couldn't ring up a second time that day.

I am sure this information is like so many other things if argued in stores it will somehow die. Which is why the info is in a random thread, not an announcement in the Jewel forum.

Tin foil bowls SUCK!! A straw and an apple is much better! Or a j made from pages in a Bible :lol:

Tin foil bowls SUCK!! A straw and an apple is much better! Or a j made from pages in a Bible

Hell no - you did not just bring the bible into this!!!:lol: I don't want to be standing next to you when the lightning bolt hits....just sayin

Hahaaahahahahahja OMG

Fwiw, I can't roll a joint for the life of me.

That was always done by kids I was smoking with.

I smoked cigarettes in the bathroom At school all the time, and never once was caught. However smoking a bowl in a dug out of the baseball field is a different story.
I was very busted that time.oops.

You ladies are just such rebels :flowers:, I can say honestly, I have never done either anywhere. That's just how I roll, err I guess mean in this conversation "don't roll" :snort:

Yeah well I guess "BANNED" just follows me around. :snort:

Hahaaahahahahahja OMG

Fwiw, I can't roll a joint for the life of me.

That was always done by kids I was smoking with.

Didn't grandpa teach ya?

Grandpa rolled his own (cigarettes). Taught all of the grandchildren to do it for him. Wonder if our parents know? Curiously only one of the five grandchildren smoke. So another wonder - is that a good deterrent?

Back