What's new

Remember the good ol' days?

This thread really took a strange turn. :sheep1:

I thought the same thing Joanie :lol:

BTW- Smoked weed like 3 times… hated it. Made me a giant zoned out weirdo.

My grandmother smoked Pall Mall unfiltered. Grandpa-Camels.

THAT is enough to teach you to just say no, rofl

I've never tried pot once in my life. :bowing:

I've never tried pot once in my life. :bowing:

:shesaid:

and I grew up all around family members full of pot smoking. I never tried smoking a cigarette either though....

I CANNOT stand the smell! ugh!

:shesaid:

and I grew up all around family members full of pot smoking. I never tried smoking a cigarette either though....

I CANNOT stand the smell! ugh!

Some of my best friends smoke pot pretty regularly..............just never interested me. I did try a ciggy once............couldn't get the hang of it and it hurt and was gross. I've told my kids about this. ;)

Hell no - you did not just bring the bible into this!!!:lol: I don't want to be standing next to you when the lightning bolt hits....just sayin

Tagline nomination?

I am waiting for the post that someone did smoke pot...just didn't inhale.

The good old days at CW - you mean when I used to ask EVERYBODY to send me nekkid pics?

Started smoking at 11 with pall mall non filters. I smoked, though I switched to marlboro lights for 25 years. quit 7 years ago, cold turkey. In the 25 years I also smoked just a bit of pot... 8 years daily worth which I don't smoke any more. I can roll :)

Love your signature, lordoffire!

I can't roll a joint, but I can smoke one. Haven't in years, but if I had the urge I could just call my mother. She always has an excuse to "get something" from her car. At 14 I was better with my excuses than her. :giggles:

Still not sure why I'm quoted in his siggy :9:

I guess he thought your crotch being a fire hazzard was newsworthy.

Speaking of which...you need a new siggy. Maybe something in mega fonts.

like this?

Back