What's new

shall we play a GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.
Next, they headed for the Lincoln Memorial, because everyone knows..

----------------------------
You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocketship underpants don't help. - Calvin

that the steps of the Lincoln Memorial are paved with ice cream and large chunks of...

are shaped like large chunks o'manhood.

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocketship underpants don't help. - Calvin

<font color="#000000">[Edited by mthrlangl on July 21, 2000 (edited 1 time)]</font>

Teddy, under the heavy influence of alcohol, invited all of his newfound friends to join him for a joyride whereupon they all unanimously...

"You take the red pill and you stay in Wonderland and I show you how deep the rabbit-hole goes."

...screamed "NO! Uhhh.. You go on ahead Teddy, we'll catch up with you later!"

Teddy shrugged, entered his Ford Taurus and continued on his merry way, humming "On the road again..."

"Whew, I don't know about you guys, but I have a feewing Teddy's going to get into some twouble" said Senator Barney Fife...

Alien - Administrator / Owner
["Everything was true. God was an alien. Oz really is over the
rainbow. ...and Midian is where the monsters live." -Nightbreed]

glowsticks.

barney was bored, so he pulled his life-size blow-up doll out of the trunk and ...

"it's easier to stay out than get out"

Barney Fife then decided to don his purple spandex and go dancing to "techno" at the local bar. be vewwwy caweful, he said cuz you never know ...

Unfortuantely, Barney's eyes, which were extrememly dialated for some "unknown" reason couldn't handle the light from the explosion, so he..

staggered blindly until he fell into the mirror pool in front of the Lincoln Memorial when who should appear...

but the ghost of Lincoln himself. Lincoln stood over Fife and said...

A conservative is a liberal who's been mugged.

how dare you lie intoxicated with a blown up blow up doll in the pool of my monument! Why, if you lived in the times of the founding fathers I'd...

give you a powerbomber wedgie!
supergrin.gif

"Unfortunately," said Mr. Lincoln, "I don't really know what a wedgie is..I've just heard those stupid kids that run around here mentioning it. But I'll be gosh darned if it doesn't sound painful as heck!"

With that in mind, Mr. Lincoln proceeded to give the senator a wedgie.

Suddenly, good ol' Honest Abe caught sight of Barney's glowsticks and proceeded to boogie down.

... and found it to be quite enjoyable. then the abe-ster asked if barney could give HIM a wedgie. barney was more than happy to oblige, and ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back