What's new

shall we play a GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.
one thing led to another, and Barney and Abe found another way to "boogie down."

----------------------------
You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocketship underpants don't help. - Calvin

Fife, in all of his drunkeness decided he went nuts, proceeded to vomit and passed out. He then woke up to...

a beautiful full figured woman by the name of "Large Marge"...

Alien - Administrator / Owner
["Everything was true. God was an alien. Oz really is over the
rainbow. ...and Midian is where the monsters live." -Nightbreed]

with lucious ruby-red lips, striking electric blue eyeshadow, and monstrous cannons, sat on barney's ...

"it's easier to stay out than get out"

...glowstick...

Alien - Administrator / Owner
["Everything was true. God was an alien. Oz really is over the
rainbow. ...and Midian is where the monsters live." -Nightbreed]

and Barney got so excited that some of the green glowing goo in his glowstick flowed forth. Large Marge then...

large marge proceeded to lick up the glow stick goo and...

A conservative is a liberal who's been mugged.

Barney said "ooh a glow worm" and began squeezing her sides...

Then Bill Clinton appeared out of nowhere..

[IGNORE]

THE END
tongue.gif

Tune in next week kids for another exiting epsode of shall we play a game!

[/IGNORE]

<font color="#000000">[Edited by eminem on July 24, 2000 (edited 1 time)]</font>

and worse yet, Monica and Hillary appeared and proceeded to fight it out.

Large Marge, sensing competition, instinctually (sp?) ate the squabbling Monica and Hilary and finally put an end to their battle over glowsticks.

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocketship underpants don't help. - Calvin

And throughout the entire land, there was much rejoicing. People fillest the streets and dranketh the beer, the wine, and the spirits. They then feasteth on the meat of the swine and cattle. Once they had their fill, they then partooketh of each other. Yea, many a glowstick findeth joy that night.

And perched on his throne, hiddne in the dark niches of the Lincoln Memorial, sat Kind Fife, his queen, Large Marger perched by his side. "My lovely glow-worm," he purred, "what sayest thou that we produceth an offspring to be mine heir?"

"Mein Herr? Wissen se was? Das ist einen schlingbauser!" So screamed the jackbooted Nazi as he and his troops stormed into the room, ready to...

My knob tastes funny.

pluck Fife from his throne and take all his glowsticks...

Large Marge, being *very* protective of Barney's many glowsticks (be realisitic now, how often do you find a guy with more than one glowstick?), charged into the Nazi batallion, eating everything in her path. Unfortunately, she missed..

one of the largest leaders who the advanced on Barney saying he was going to take the glowsticks or die trying...

it was then that the unruly group decided to have their way w/her "largeness" of marge, who's immense womanliness could no longer be denied, but the margster would have none of it and, refusing to be had in such an unladylike fashion, undulated through the crowd, parting them like the red sea, lest it be her thighs ...

"it's easier to stay out than get out"

caught them up and rubbed them to death. After she made her way through the crowd (with Barney perched on her shoulder), she turned around let loose with the world's largest..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back