What's new

Short of beating them, how do you sweat confessions out of your kids?

I think my favorite part of The Confession is the:

yes it has? I could of poked it before? idk mom. There's always been something there.

Followed immediately by:
it was probably me? idk?

:snort:

I'm ignoring that she spelled "hole" "whole" and settling on being happy with her properly using "there." :dunce: She's the smart one, too. :gah:

Baby wrote a long paper for Language Arts regarding how bad it smelt on slave ships, and if it had only smelt better, slaves would have eaten more and been more healthy, but as it smelt so bad, their health was usually sub-par...

Also, the smart one.

on another note Dragonfly I will be at your kids school tomorrow taping my sons freshman football game. Thankfully he got the doctor to clear him for tomorrow at least despite his injury

Have fun, kjjone! I will not be there. :giggles: I know a lot of kids on the freshman team, though I haven't seen them play. I should probably go to a game....

Kathy, SMELT is too funny! :lol:

We were reading tournament rules a few weeks ago & "Haft to" was allllll over it! "Teams haft to register..." "Teams haft to supply balls..."

DD's coach, an English prof., was cracking up reading it. :lol:

now I'M interested.... cookies???? ..... squirrel??????

:lol: :lol: :lol:

My children know when asked if you get caught lying the punishment is way more severe.

However because I do know some cops My oldest ds17 still believes at the drop of a hat I can get a lie detector test done through the police.
I love this and now plan on using it!! We live in a neighborhood with like 4 cops and one is my bf's dh! I can sooo see myself threatening this next time!!

LOL.... 21DD loves that movie :stretch:

and she's always been the "Oh, look.... a bunny" type :lol:

Squirrel is from the movie "Up." DH & I always joke about how easily distracted we are by randomly shouting "squirrel!" at times. ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xrAIGLkSMls

I love that movie. When Sadie got hit by the car, she had to spend time in the Cone of Shame. We do the squirrel thing too.

I saw that in the theater right before I had Dorothy. That movie makes me cry my eyes out without fail every time.

Yeah, it is. I love it. It's an old farm table, so it's all worn. It's not in pristine condition, like there are some dents in it & a warped spot, but it's "rustic" looking. I can handle dents. I can even handle the occasional nail polish spot. But a hole is different. I'm sure I can patch it.

I wonder what the offender used to poke the hole. Maybe I will hide all of the pens, pencils, nail tools, scissors, etc. and make them "check out" such items. If they are going to act like 4yo's, we can't have those things laying around anymore. :dunce:

You are going to have to hide all the knives and forks too!!!

And here I thought smelt was a fish.

:lol:

Wait until you get a math teacher...who can't teach math. :dunce:

Fun times! Don't miss 4th grade at our elementary school at all.

Back