What's new

Show us yer stuff

SoftJock Rick

Senior Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
I showed ya mine, now show me yers...

I want to see video of yer sorry **** singing.

If you can't produce -- STFU... :sqwink: :sqbiggrin:

Sorry don't own a video camera. More important things to do with my money. I can however produce audio recordings if that will suffice. infact I have three songs in karaoke scene's singer showcase. Username DannyG2006

DannyGKaraoke said:
Sorry don't own a video camera. More important things to do with my money. I can however produce audio recordings if that will suffice.

Show it, or walk... Simple as that.

You folks like to talk the talk, but I see no walk.

Put up, or shut up... :)

Gee, that was helpful -- I got a screen with a bunch of BS, and the audio doesn't work.

Stop playing games -- upload a YouTube video -- show us your moves dude... :)

Holy **** -- I got the audio to work finally. Do you have a day job that pays still...?

So where did you show yours at Rick? I don't see anything with you singing here!

Thunder said:
So where did you show yours at Rick? I don't see anything with you singing here!

Thats what I was going to ask. :sqconfused::sqlaugh:

Thunder said:

So maybe he's the one that needs to STFU:sqlaugh:

It wouldn't matter how good a singer was in a clip Rick would say it was horrible anyway, so posting would be a no win situation anyway!

Thunder said:
It wouldn't matter how good a singer was in a clip Rick would say it was horrible anyway, so posting would be a no win situation anyway!

Not at all -- I have no problem giving credit where it is due... :)

BTW, I'm not a singer, my talents are in other areas, so I do other stuff. I write stupid little poems, take weird pictures, just about anything I can do for entertainment value of some sort.

I almost never see karaoke people post videos of themselves singing. I think Snowcone posted a couple, and Wiz. I would think you would want to...

SoftJock Rick said:
Not at all -- I have no problem giving credit where it is due... :)

BTW, I'm not a singer, my talents are in other areas, so I do other stuff. I write stupid little poems, take weird pictures, just about anything I can do for entertainment value of some sort.

I almost never see karaoke people post videos of themselves singing. I think Snowcone posted a couple, and Wiz. I would think you would want to...

That is because Karaoke People on here are host and 99% of the time they aren't singing (they are running sound for others to sing) and when they do they really don't have time to set a camera up to record themselves singing (if they even have a camera to set up) Even if they had a camera to setup the recording would be a typical camera recording which wouldn't do the singer any justice, and it would still be a losing situation no matter what!

However I can post audio clips just not videos, (my board records so I can do it live), I have no real desire to post audio clips I have no real desire to cut an album, I am in this business to make money!

Thunder said:
That is because Karaoke People on here are host and 99% of the time they aren't singing (they are running sound for others to sing) and when they do they really don't have time to set a camera up to record themselves singing (if they even have a camera to set up) Even if they had a camera to setup the recording would be a typical camera recording which wouldn't do the singer any justice, and it would still be a losing situation no matter what!

However I can post audio clips just not videos, (my board records so I can do it live)

I wish I could sing -- trust me, you'd get a never ending supply of videos... :sqlaugh: :rofl:

So go ahead, put together an audio track, throw some images together to make a slideshow sorta thing, and yer good to go. Think of the marketing potential...

SoftJock Rick said:
So go ahead, put together an audio track, throw some images together to make a slideshow sorta thing, and yer good to go. Think of the marketing potential...

LOL now that is funny, I don't need to market it I am already requested to sing at weddings from time to time!

Thunder said:
LOL now that is funny, I don't need to market it I am already requested to sing at weddings from time to time!

Sorry, forgot you were a billionaire from doing karaoke... :sqrolleyes: :sqlaugh:

BTW, if you hadn't noticed, I think this is a fine way to separate the real karaoke hosts, from the SC/KIAA schills... :)

Rick, are you saying the real karaoke host can't sing?

Might be a way to seperate the pirates from the legit Karaoke host too! HMMMMMMMM, are you going to be the judge?

Thunder said:
Rick, are you saying the real karaoke host can't sing?

Exactly the opposite. The real karaoke hosts love to sing, and therefor should love the opportunity to showcase their talents here...

The schills are probably not karaoke hosts...

So the real Karaoke Host can sing and the pirates won't be able too?

Thunder said:
So the real Karaoke Host can sing and the pirates won't be able too?

I see you haven't gotten any sleep yet... :sqlaugh: :rofl:

Back