What's new

Shows you miss

going back really way back... i think it's the wonder years and Mr. Belvedere

Man...mine was Carole Burnette and the Smothers Brothers...I really am a dinosaur...

Welcome to the herd! Those were good shows. I liked the Dean Martin show as well. I still miss Walter Cronkite. The evening news hasn't been the same since he quit.

Welcome to the herd! Those were good shows. I liked the Dean Martin show as well. I still miss Walter Cronkite. The evening news hasn't been the same since he quit.

I absolutely agree. Walter Cronkite was the last newsman I absolutely trusted. I miss the Jackie Gleason show and the Ed Sullivan show, too. I still remember when the Beatles were on Ed Sullivan.

As a kid I never missed Lost in Space, Time Tunnel, Voyage to the Bottom of the Sea and the original Star Trek. IMO it was the golden age of sci-fi on TV.

As a kid I never missed Lost in Space, Time Tunnel, Voyage to the Bottom of the Sea and the original Star Trek. IMO it was the golden age of sci-fi on TV.

Do I ever agree with that. With the possible exception of Land of the Giants, but hey--there's a dud in every pack of firecrackers...

I miss **** As Folk. I loved that show. I absolutely loved Brian!!

divastar mentioned Red Dwarf a little while back. I forgot about that one--"Smoke me a kipper; I'll be back for breakfast!"

I miss NYPD Blue and Law & Order. Full House was cool back in teh day too but no room for wholesome entertainment on today's airwaves.

Sometimes I miss sound tracks of sesame street :p

I miss Fraggle rock, the X-men cartoon, the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles cartoon, The Ghostbusters cartoon, Ghost Writer, The Muppet Show

Nicki

You know what I also miss? Boston Legal. I had just found that show and was enjoying it tremendously when they went and cancelled it.

You know what I also miss? Boston Legal. I had just found that show and was enjoying it tremendously when they went and cancelled it.

I loved Boston Legal too - Shatner was the best in it. He's just a crazy in @%@% my Dad says on CBS. Check it out. :)

I loved Boston Legal too - Shatner was the best in it. He's just a crazy in @%@% my Dad says on CBS. Check it out. :)

Thanks, Big Dan--I saw the advertisement for it but haven't yet had a chance to watch it. I'll be sure to check it out. I love William Shatner, especially when he does comedy. I thought he was a scream as The Big Giant Head on Third Rock From the Sun.

Which I also miss. Man, I watch a lot of tv...

I miss Fringe Tv show. I am the huge fan of this show.

You know what show I just remembered: Thunder in Paradise. The one with Hulk Hogan and the super boat. That was cool back in the day like Knight Rider but with a boat. It didn't last very long.

I am missing Lost alot and i know i will not get any other show like Lost in future. I am missing that island as well where the whole story of lost started and then ended.

Over There was a show I really liked that got cancelled after one season.

I didn't get into Firefly until it was already gone.

Same here. I found it on Netflix and gave it a try. If you can get past the first episode it starts to grow on you.
A more recent show would be Hells; Kitchen. It feel's like forever since they put out a new episode.

You know what show I just remembered: Thunder in Paradise. The one with Hulk Hogan and the super boat. That was cool back in the day like Knight Rider but with a boat. It didn't last very long.

I hear ya--many years ago there was a short-lived series called The Misfits. I think about 6 episodes aired and then it was gone. I would probably look at it today and think it was dorky, but back then I really enjoyed what little I saw and even though I really can't remember anything more about it than that the feeling of annoyed loss is just as fresh today as it was back then.

Back