What's new

So what are you thinking now? New thread!

I am so mad!!! Dd took out two xbox games from the library and they are 4 days overdue. That's $8!!!!

I feel your pain. Not that long ago (I think it was over winter break), DH took the boys to the library and let them check out a bunch of cartoons to watch on his card. He forgot they were one week vs. three weeks for books and they were way overdue. Each movie was 0.75 late fee per day and by the time we turned them in, we owed 15.00! I was so furious with him!

archbishop-georg-ganswein.jpg
I mean for a priest...

Nope not Catholic--but even if I was, as Italian Vanity Fair helpfully points out: "Essere bello non e peccato" -- being beautiful isn't a sin.:lol:

Proud of one of my clients who told me she is getting her tubes tied...she is tired of getting pregnant and all of her children are in state custody anyway...glad she is finally wising up and pray that she sticks with her plan!

So is it just me or is the papal secretary sort of a hottie?
Archbishop Georg Ganswein, Pope Benedict's private secretary, who has been dubbed "Gorgeous George" by the Italian media, is now a real-life cover boy.

The prelate has landed on the cover of Vanity Fair.

The cover on the Italian edition of the magazine shows the 56-year-old archbishop smiling, his blue eyes beaming, above a headline that reads "Father Georg - It's not a sin to be beautiful."

The magazine calls Ganswein "The George Clooney of St Peter's"

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/wor...air-cover-boy-article-1.1240502#ixzz2MGkhpsUA
Yeah, Vanity Fair is known for putting unattractive guys on their covers :giggle1:

images

3467180_8a2e9422e3.jpg

shirtless-cristiano-ronaldo-vanity-fair-cover.jpg

Rob-Lowe-Vanity-Fair-Cover.jpg

So is it just me or is the papal secretary sort of a hottie?

Haven't had my coffee yet this morning, and thought you wrote Pay-pal secretary! :lol: When did you get to see the paypal secretary??? :dunce:

Omg, ennui! At first glance, I thought all of those pictures were of the priest! The only reason I looked at them more closely is because I was so alarmed that a priest would be half naked on a magazine. :lol:

Thanks for the kind words, everyone.

in other news, I finally beat that banana hoarder, smallsaver, in wwf. It only took a month :hides:

Congrats, I am still waiting for that. She beats my **** by at least 100 points each round.

Just when I think I have a chance, she pulls a banana out of her purse and whips my ****. :giggles:

Congrats, I am still waiting for that. She beats my **** by at least 100 points each round.

Just when I think I have a chance, she pulls a banana out of her purse and whips my ****. :giggles:

EEK! I'm starting to feel the pressure! Is now a good time to admit I scored below the national average in verbal on the SAT? :lol:

Well, buying all those meters as money makers bit me in the ****. Just found out I have type 2 Diabetes. wtf

Well, buying all those meters as money makers bit me in the ****. Just found out I have type 2 Diabetes. wtf

Ann, please take care of yourself...my mom went with untreated diabetes for YEARS...she was too stubborn to take meds and as a result she is now a heart patient who had bypass surgery...it AFFECTS everything in your body. Good luck! HUGS!

**** you Cindy Crawford and Dr. Sabah!!! If I would have just slept through the night I would still have $45 bucks in my pocket. That had better be some real magic serum!

Let me know what you think! I've been curious but I was suckered in on Wen and didn't love it for the $$$

EEK! I'm starting to feel the pressure! Is now a good time to admit I scored below the national average in verbal on the SAT? :lol:

See, they need to have a "math with friends" so I could totally kick butt. :lol:

Back