What's new

So what are your kids going as for Halloween?

My four youngest are going as Thomas the Tank Engine, Butterfly, Banana and a Lady-bug. My oldest (8th grade) who thought it was childish to dress up last year will be going as a reindeer, and will be christmas caroling with a bunch of his friends.

My dd will be dressed as a Cub player because she's working at the mall. Woodfield stores are giving out candy to the kids.

My dd will be dressed as a Cub player because she's working at the mall. Woodfield stores are giving out candy to the kids.

Um......the question is which Cub player? :bee:

DH bought an $$ Santo jersey that I wanna steal. :snicker:

The boys are obsessed w/ Star Wars so I have a Darth Vader and Jengo Fett.

My guys are a mummy, ghost, frankenstein and a vampire. I am somehow still able to keep them "themed" as a group but it is more and more difficult every year.

She's going old school & wearing a Ryne Sandburg jersey.

Nice! Still wonder what he would be like as Skipper too, but I guess we'll have to wait.

My guys are a mummy, ghost, frankenstein and a vampire. I am somehow still able to keep them "themed" as a group but it is more and more difficult every year.

Can't wait to see pics. :)

I always thought Ryno was so cute till i found out his father was a mortician. Totally creeped me out.

Here's my dude--he went trick-or-treating downtown Geneva yesterday:
tot2.jpg

tot.jpg

I love all of the dinosaur outfits I'm seeing this year.

My oldest is Dorothy from The Wizard of Oz and my 2 year old is going as Elmo. They are so cute!!!

DS 12 thinks he is too old to dress up this year
DS 9 is going to be a zombie
DS 6 is going to be a ninja
DS 1 is going to be a baby ninja

BTW when DS put on his zombie mask he scared the crap out of the baby and the baby was screaming his fool head off.

13yo DS, is dressing as a blue Power Ranger with a pink and white headband, a glittery mohawk and gold metallic glasses

I liked him better as Elvis
crying.gif

13yo DS, is dressing as a blue Power Ranger with a pink and white headband, a glittery mohawk and gold metallic glasses

Um.....................Power Ranger or Elton John? :hides:

JRL your kid is darling!

Year 3 alex is again going as superman!!! SIGH. kid is STUCK on this one! LOL

Billy is going as Thomas' conductor. He picked the Imaginarium Conductor costume. Came with a real whistle (sounds like Thomas), and functional pocket watch and a walkie that makes noise... Lotsa stuff for $20. He is a very happy boy. He won't do anything with a mask or paint.

Rosie is a little pink bunny.

Billy is going as Thomas' conductor. He picked the Imaginarium Conductor costume. Came with a real whistle (sounds like Thomas), and functional pocket watch and a walkie that makes noise... Lotsa stuff for $20. He is a very happy boy. He won't do anything with a mask or paint.

Rosie is a little pink bunny.

I saw your pic of Rosie in her costume on facebook. Very cute!

Back