What's new

So who worked out today? I did, and man, im outta shape

JenniK1500

Active Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
Just finished day one of P90x w my dh. We used to do it faithfully about 2 years ago. I miss my body from back then. Boy, it was tough! Anyone else workout as part of their resolution?

i did 3 songs from dance 3 Wii. kicked my booty. need to do more

i did 3 songs from dance 3 Wii. kicked my booty. need to do more

We got the XBOX Kinect for CHristmas and I did a few songs from Dance Central 3....dang I was sweating!!! It is really cool and looking forward to this being a workout thing for me.

We are out of town.....no workouts until Wed. I am gonna be sore....I missed all last week cause we were sick.............oh the shame!!!!!!!!

We got the XBOX Kinect for CHristmas and I did a few songs from Dance Central 3....dang I was sweating!!! It is really cool and looking forward to this being a workout thing for me.

We got one from Santa for Christmas too. Wipeout will kick your butt too. You have to keep moving and jumping and doing squats with that one.

I'm going to hook up the xbox live and give a few of the workout ones a try this week. At $50 a game I don't want to buy something that's going to sit on the shelf if I end up hating it.

If anyone has any of the workout ones I'd love to hear your recommendations.

We got one from Santa for Christmas too. Wipeout will kick your butt too. You have to keep moving and jumping and doing squats with that one.

I'm going to hook up the xbox live and give a few of the workout ones a try this week. At $50 a game I don't want to buy something that's going to sit on the shelf if I end up hating it.

If anyone has any of the workout ones I'd love to hear your recommendations.

I was reading something somewhere that if you buy Dance Central 2, you can load all the songs from Dance Central for like $5 so u have a total of 100 songs. I need to look more into that and wondering if u have the same option Just dance 3? I am actually at work and looking forward to going home so I can "play".

will look into wipeout. sounds good.

I did a class this morning. 30 minutes of cardio and 30 minutes of abs. It was soooo hard!

Nope. But tomorrow I will zumba from Georgie's playlist in her sig. It will kick my butt for sure.

I was reading something somewhere that if you buy Dance Central 2, you can load all the songs from Dance Central for like $5 so u have a total of 100 songs. I need to look more into that and wondering if u have the same option Just dance 3? I am actually at work and looking forward to going home so I can "play".

will look into wipeout. sounds good.

We don't have any of the dance ones yet.
Just wipeout, Sonic and Kinnectamals so far.
I want the dance one so let me know if you get that deal - sounds good!

Started back to the gym today and it was killing me but as soon as I walked out I am ready to go back to the gym. only did 30 minutes today

We don't have any of the dance ones yet.
Just wipeout, Sonic and Kinnectamals so far.
I want the dance one so let me know if you get that deal - sounds good!

I got Dance Central (the oldest one) for $25.00 on Amazon... no case but that was OK.

Biggest Loser for Kinnect is on sale at Best Buy for $29.99...

LOVE me the Dance Central! I sweat like CRAZY!

I bought a Nordic Track Elliptical yesterday - so excited and it is being delivered on Saturday - can not wait for it to arrive. In the meantime am really watching what I eat, portion control is important for me and guzzling my water now. I want to be fit by spring!!!!

Nope, but I REALLY need to start working out. I was bad during the holidays and ate way too much of every sweet or dessert that ever crossed my path. And yes, I'm talking about you, Fannie May mint meltaways!

I have some Wii work out stuff ... hoping to start slow with those and maybe sign up for a class or two later in the spring.

I know I'll never squeeze into the size 4 clothes I used to wear before kids but I really just want to drop 10 lbs and I'll be happy.

I bought a Nordic Track Elliptical yesterday - so excited and it is being delivered on Saturday - can not wait for it to arrive. In the meantime am really watching what I eat, portion control is important for me and guzzling my water now. I want to be fit by spring!!!!

I started using the elliptical at the gym a couple weeks ago. It was really hard at the beginning. Now I start to enjoy it much better than the treadmill.

I started day one of Jillian Michaels 30 day shred. I've done the 30 day shred before and it is awesome ... hoping to drop a quick 10 lbs and tone up for spring : )

just worked out on the NordicTrack AudioStrider800 in my living room watching tv. Celebrity Wife Swap is on right now on abc. Still out of shape on level 1 but gradually adding more time.

Not today. Back in the gym tomorrow. On tuesday I take a Power Sculpt class, it always kicks my a$$. I hope it is not geared towards all the beginners that show up in the beginning of the year. I need to work my a$$ off.

Thanks to DH being home for 2 weeks and doing something everyday and eating 24/7 I GAINED 2 pounds!?!?! WTF??? Now I have to work extra hard to reach my goal by February 1st.

Back