What's new

So..

He is in a real good Hospital Yale New Haven. At least I feel comforable with that.

Praying for your dad to get better and for you to have the strength to raise your brothers if the situation arises.

Talk to the Nurse he is staying in ICU. She said maybe tomorrow they will put him in a normal room. I also was able to talk to him. Couldn't understand some of it. The nurse also said the cat scan revealed he has air in the walls of his bowel? I am like how did that happen and all she could tell me is, that's a good question.

Wow! So sorry! I just saw this. My prayers for all of you. Hang in there kiddo!

Seems like there is so much going on with so many in our CW family!

Lotsa hugs!

Wow, that is a lot to handle. Hope your Dad is better soon.

How are your younger brothers coping?

:huggy: to you and prayers for your dad

Just say this post today. Sorry to hear about your Dad. Will pray for his quick recovery , and strength for you.

He is still in the hospital. He is in a regular room. He had another cat scan, and colon ostapy(sp)? They say now he has a sore on his large intestine. The doctors are going to give medicine to try to heal it. If not he may have to have part of it removed. How much more! I can't take it. My poor Dad! :(

Hope he recovers and you have the strength to handle what may come!

This past year has seemed to be a real hard one on just about everyone I know? Anyone else?

My Uncle Joe says the Doctors said It could be any day now. :(

sorry to hear, chickie :huggy:

Oh, many many thoughts and prayers to all of you. I hope your dad is comforted by his loving family surrounding him.

Back