What's new

So..

They have my Dad on a different antibiotic ****tail to fight this infection he has. If I understand my Uncle correctly it seems to be working at the moment. The took the breathing tube out of his mouth/throat. He is alert but when asked where he is after the fourth time he said Chicago. Awe! I think they took one of the drain tubes from his stomach as well. Goody Goody! Keep up the good work Dad! My uncle says he would have had a Liver by now if he didn't have this infection. Infection, Infection go away! Thank you everyone for your thoughts and prayers. They are working! Thank you! :)

They have my Dad on a different antibiotic ****tail to fight this infection he has. If I understand my Uncle correctly it seems to be working at the moment. The took the breathing tube out of his mouth/throat. He is alert but when asked where he is after the fourth time he said Chicago. Awe! I think they took one of the drain tubes from his stomach as well. Goody Goody! Keep up the good work Dad! My uncle says he would have had a Liver by now if he didn't have this infection. Infection, Infection go away! Thank you everyone for your thoughts and prayers. They are working! Thank you! :)

Sounds like things are looking up.....so glad to hear. it. :cartwheel:

Good to hear Chickie... :)

Good news so far - more prayers and good wishes coming your way.

Uno what really sucks? My Uncle just told me his truck broke down on the hwy coming back from Yale New Haven Hospital and it has a cracked block. Now he and the kids can't visit my Dad no more till he can afford another vehicle. or someone can take them to the hospital that is like 45 minutes away. :( To boot I don't know how Matty is gonna make his Dr appts. to get cleaned out. UGH!!!

Chickie,
Have you considered contacting The Shriners regarding Matty & his transportation needs? I don't know everything they can do, but they may be able to arrange transportation for Matty to get to/from his Dr appts.

Not sure if they would be able to help with transportation to/from the hospital to visit your Dad, but given their unusual situtation, they may be willing/able to help, or be able to refer your Uncle to an organization that can help.

I wish your father continued strength to get well.

Chickie,
Have you considered contacting The Shriners regarding Matty & his transportation needs? I don't know everything they can do, but they may be able to arrange transportation for Matty to get to/from his Dr appts.

Not sure if they would be able to help with transportation to/from the hospital to visit your Dad, but given their unusual situtation, they may be willing/able to help, or be able to refer your Uncle to an organization that can help.

I wish your father continued strength to get well.

Thank you.

Goodnight Dad I love you. May you have eternal Peace.

Goodnight Dad I love you. May you have eternal Peace.

Chickie did your Dad pass? :( My heart goes out to you and your family hun........we're here for you. :huggy:

Yes, at 10:50 pm Chicago time, 11:50 pm Connecticut time.

Yes, at 10:50 pm Chicago time, 11:50 pm Connecticut time.

Oh honey.....I'm so very sorry. I'm crying with you. :huggy:

I'm so sorry. Prayers of condolence for you and your entire family.... Wishing you loving and peace-filled memories of your dad

I was coming into the house from the garage and my Uncle Joe called me to tell me he was passing. He put the phone to my Dad's ear and I said a few words to him and my Uncle took the phone back and said he took his last breath. I looked to the sky and the Big Dipper was so big and bright. I felt all tingly in side and my legs felt light.

Very sorry for your loss. May you have lots of good memories of your time together.

Back